Triad Trading Indicators? - page 2

for free

forex-global:
I know that the Triad Trading Formula ist just another money making mashine, but i saw the videos and i liked those indicators and i want to try to trade with them.

So, please upload some for me

And fxcruiser, can you show me some of your indicators?

This will only cost you some time to read.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941

homestudy:
3 of the best have and given their thoughts what more do you want. Spend 2k and let us know how it turns out.

You got me wrong . I read all. It was talking about "video". Is there any source or website to watch it? He says it is like a incrideble thing. Let us see

I do not believe the TRIAD is a piece of software that once you buy it, it will work independently. Sure, they provide you the indicators [executables only] and all, but you also need to connect to their site. You know what that means? $$$$

I just came upon this thread today, I just deleted all the videos from my mailbox last week, and unsubscribed from their free videos, I will check the trash when I get home tonight and paste the links here, if I still have them.....

TRIAD Webinar

Just got this in my inbox...........

The webinar takes place on Tuesday, 5/5/09 at 1:00pm EST & 8:00pm EST:

http://www.triadformula.com/2ndwebinar1pm - 1:00pm EST

http://www.triadformula.com/2ndwebinar8pm - 8:00pm EST

et_phonehome_2:
I do not believe the TRIAD is a piece of software that once you buy it, it will work independently. Sure, they provide you the indicators [executables only] and all, but you also need to connect to their site. You know what that means? $$$$ I just came upon this thread today, I just deleted all the videos from my mailbox last week, and unsubscribed from their free videos, I will check the trash when I get home tonight and paste the links here, if I still have them.....

WAIT!!! luckily there is MORE software available to purchase

offer stands until it lasts, supplies are limited! HURRY!

but WAIT!!! there is MORE! if you buy it today - they will send set of kitchen knives - ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

fxbs:
WAIT!!! luckily there is MORE software available to purchase

offer stands until it lasts, supplies are limited! HURRY!

but WAIT!!! there is MORE! if you buy it today - they will send set of kitchen knives - ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Yeah, HURRY! HURRY! HURRY! The secret unveiled! You don't want to miss it, do you? HURRY while stock last!

forex-global:
I know that the Triad Trading Formula ist just another money making mashine, but i saw the videos and i liked those indicators and i want to try to trade with them.

So, please upload some for me

And fxcruiser, can you show me some of your indicators?

Sure! Show me your $1,750.02 and I will show you my $100,000.01 "Amazing, Exciting, Best Kept Secret" TRIFECTA Winners Circle Formula. Oh, don't tell anybody else. You will also get all the RESELL, RENAME, REINVENT rights to this one and only tested trading product in the world.

If you buy within the next 10 minutes before the DOW emini YM drops to 4,000 level, you will receive my bonus e-book and world famous secret formula on how to live over 100 and boggie down the dance floor like a 25 years old, macho man, called AGELESS.

Everything you always wanted to have, in hurry, to make millions with your $100 live trading account is in the left hand side of your MT4 charting platform. Remember, it s our secret and you found it first here at TSD forum.

Here is the snapshot of the TRIFECTA Bulls Run setup on Ninja Trader version. For an additional $25.00, you will also receive this NT version. LOL!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. The chart trade setup is real and was traded in real time. This is post however, is just a JOKE! Seriously, just throw in a few MAs and couple custom stufff and Ziggies, called them whatever system you like and you'll never have to look back for another trading secret. Remember, though, that it's the IDEA that sells, the price is the value you put on what works for the author and you. Nothing else is new, they're rehash, recalculated, renamed original, and they are as old as the price bars on your chart.

Files:
trifecta_run.jpg  131 kb

Don't they ever run out of copies? I see the same email for other systems saying its the final day before it closes out or no more to sell. Yet to this very day, still see such scammers....

Files:
when.jpg  70 kb

Why Trade

et_phonehome_2:
Don't they ever run out of copies? I see the same email for other systems saying its the final day before it closes out or no more to sell. Yet to this very day, still see such scammers....

1000 * 1700 = 1,700,000 why trade ? Hell nice profit for the work