Triad Trading Indicators? - page 3

Deperation for more suckers!!!! And no kitchen knives with this offer

Files:
when_1.jpg  73 kb

Let's see if they really close it like they say.....

Files:
when_2.jpg  86 kb

One Question

et_phonehome_2:
Let's see if they really close it like they say.....

The one question I have is if this system is soooo good why would they even think of including the 7k worth of extra software? Who would need it?

Bet he is a kind man and will let someone buy after tomorrow out of the kindness of his heart.

WOW!!! Such a great deal. Triad costs $2000 [from what I read from somewhere] and they will give me $7000 of free goodies. Now why don't they just give the software for free, and they even have to bother giving me $4000 worth of free goodies.

et_phonehome_2:
WOW!!! Such a great deal. Triad costs $2000 [from what I read from somewhere] and they will give me $7000 of free goodies. Now why don't they just give the software for free, and they even have to bother giving me $4000 worth of free goodies.

looks like bad deal - they loosing like 4000$! - bad mm

(so they are stupid - better don't deal with them)

who selling that other staff - may be giving this crap for free

What do you know? More copies available.....

Files:
when.jpg  143 kb

et_phonehome_2:
What do you know? More copies available.....

it just advertising tactic.

if you say for limited time only, more poeple will add fast. but in real world, always have next time or next year...

homestudy:
The one question I have is if this system is soooo good why would they even think of including the 7k worth of extra software? Who would need it? Bet he is a kind man and will let someone buy after tomorrow out of the kindness of his heart.

another tactic. if people, think they got good deal, then more likely they will act fast

One more Chance

The show that never ends At 1,700 a pop why trade ever again? Theres some math goiing on but it's new math.

Fellow Trader,

At noon EST today Triad re-opened it's doors to just 200 lucky

traders!

But... Over 1174 traders have registered for those 200 FINAL

Triad spots.

So if you do the math, you'll quickly figure out most traders

won't get a copy...

But you still can, if you move quickly!

Looking for more buyers

WOW! Still more left.... Buyers or [Suck]ers....

Files:
when_1.jpg  46 kb