Pollan's indicators - page 126

euro-usd

i-gk-CCI

H4 chart.

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  42 kb

morro:
Did you check it lately and what did Yellen do on a smallest sign that it will retrace? Is it becoming clear who is setting the price for it?

Berserk Rampathon Algo Just Bought The S&P At 2,130

guner:
gold mountly chart.

No, we´ve alongsignal

Files:

its rocking..........

Files:

on SP500 2014 december bar has not close yet for this reason sell signal is cancelled and FED effect.

Sute

suat:
on SP500 2014 december bar has not close yet for this reason sell signal is cancelled and FED effect. Sute

Trading on opened bar signal on a monthly chart? I would not recommend that to anybody

Somebody can share Pollan's MA on the main chart (blue MA) please !?

Thanks in advance

Ok , can you post your live trading statement for the 500 trades trading with this indicator?

nevar:
Ok , can you post your live trading statement for the 500 trades trading with this indicator?

You mean SPx500? Its setting is different from forex charts.

Files:
spx500m15.png  34 kb

After many years from opening this thread, i have something like pollan indicator (holy grail, not yet). I have this indicator but i can not share. Because it is copyrighted and for sale.

I quoted below from its website.

THE INDICATOR DOES NOT REPAINT

IT GIVES SIGNAL IMMEDIATELY WHEN A NEW CANDLE IS OPEN

The other systems in Forex market draw arrows in the middle or in the end of candle. Sometimes the arrows are winking or vanishing in a same candle. That usually tricks traders. HOWEVER OUR SYSTEM DRAWS ARROW IN THE BEGINNING OF CANDLE, NEVER WINKING OR VANISHING.

Files: