1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 5

To make it more perfect

Hello, friends

I know that my system far from perfect. Maybe anybody can help me to make it close to perfect? Or give me some inputs? I hope it can be use to make gain easily.

Thanks for your help, friends..

Bravo forex-tsd.

kanard:
Wulan

What is the yellow dot that shows up every now and then on the zig zag indicator?

made 10 point on the ES mini today

I really like the 9 - 34 moving average setup

Thanks for your respons, kanard.

Yes, I think the combination of 2 MA's, 9 and 34 is good. If PA cross up above 9 and 34 it's indicates BUY and if PA cross down below 9 and 34 it's indicates SELL. iGentorLSMA support these. MACD in colour show the trend is UP if in green colour and DOWN if in red colour.

And the last, yellow dot if you want to Take Profit. Please see the picture attachment.

Thanks, kanard.

Files:

This trade worked, but I was wary about it being in the "pocket" between 9-34 and the 100..

Files:
itwork.gif  25 kb

The Success Trading

Hi, friends,

As long I know, the success trading not depends on 100% trading system. There are 3 factors important here :

1. The largest factor is "Psychology", (60%)

2. Second factor is "Trading System or trading plan", (30%), and

3. The last is "Money Management", (10%)

So, may I can give a message "Don't trust 100% in trading system, your fresh psychology is more important than anything when you work in market".

Regards,

Wulan

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, friends,

As long I know, the success trading not depends on 100% trading system. There are 3 factors important here :

So, may I can give a message "Don't trust 100% in trading system, your fresh psychology is more important than anything when you work in market".

Regards,

Wulan

absolutely agree with that, Money Management is Holygrail System in Forex trading.... its true

hi

that's why we should need automatic trading robot for the robot the most important is forex system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

thank you for the system...now testing on demo!!!!

An audible alert with pop-up for the arrow would be nice when tracking multple pairs. I know they repaint, but if it could be turned on or off would at least give a heads up and make it a whole lot easier with lower TF.

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, friends,

Regards,

Wulan

Dear mbak Wulan,

May I contact you for any question please ?

regards,

dhenico

LOL

10% money management.

That's a good joke.

wulancantiq2000:
Hi, friends,

Regards,

Wulan
Reason: