Profitable Breakouts

Like many others, I have been approached recently by some friends in order to provide signals.

You will find them at rentasignal under Profitable breakouts.

There are a bunch of methods that I use for my mt4 accounts that I decided would fit the rentasignal platform.

Basically the methods involve different types of breakouts (I wont go into specifics) but there are many to cater to every market type. Many of the breakouts are done on a daily chart, with volatility breakouts as well as ATR breakouts and price action breakouts (trendlines triangles etc etc).

The advantage of these types of orders on rentasignal is, the delay between server and broker should not effect results unless the connection is delayed by hours.

Basically after 5 30 pm Aus time, before i open the tape to start tape trading (I do this as my profession for a big company) I will set all pending orders with a 2:1 RR ratio, in the direction of the major trend, with a tasty set of rules that help protect profits.

I monitor these on a half hour basis (basically every eye break from reading tape).

The signals will be available in about one week, at a price of $100 USD/month.

I do not recommend trading accounts under $2000 and would not trade more than 0.1 lot on a $2000 account.

You will probably cover the monthly cost after the first trade, as the general TP is 100-120 pips, and is hit 80% of the time.

The trades are not always everyday, due to market conditions (i tend to stay out of a market with a certain level of ATR).

I apologise to anyone whos needs this does not cater to, but there are reasons behind the account size and cost. (Basically the cost is what the aussies here agreed to).

Happy trading

Ask as many questions as you would like, but I warn that I am not on the boards too often these days. But will do my best to answer everything.

http://rentasignal.com/signal/view/577

Hi TaKiii,

for a $10000 account with 1:100 leverage and stop-out at 110% margin level, what is the recommended lot size per trade?

wilson0205:
Hi TaKiii, for a $10000 account with 1:100 leverage and stop-out at 110% margin level, what is the recommended lot size per trade?

I am trading this on a 10 000 account with 1 lot per trade. I would probably recommend 1/2ing that at least for your account. The profits will still be good, but it eliminates the risk involved.

Thats the same MM i am using on my large account. 0.5 per 10k. On the mt4 account im trading on for these signals im using 1 lot.

Thanks for the reply, TaKiii

I will observe the performance for a couple of weeks before committing. And if you don't mind, could you tell me what broker you're using?

wilson0205:
Thanks for the reply, TaKiii I will observe the performance for a couple of weeks before committing. And if you don't mind, could you tell me what broker you're using?

For mt4 i am @ fxopen under fxfrench.

But my main account is at dukascopy.

Way to go takiii. You are looking good on rentasignal there.

So you are looking at on average about 100 pips a day?

I just try to make the best of the market. If there is no trade to be made, I don't take it. Yesterday a -27 pip loss. Not a bad loss to see considering a 300 pip gain for the last few days.

I probably won't be trading this evening, holidays coming up and i think the liquidity will be a bit shabby.

hi

Takii can you attach of your system live statement here ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The results of my live account are being tracked by the rentasignal website. The results there are as per my fxopen account.

edit: Update finished the week at 271 pips, not too bad if i do say so myself.

Once I return to complete health (my jaw stops being fractured) there will be more pairs thrown into the loop. So the pip number should increase x3.

Please guys I advise you to calculate the risk you are willing to take on your account. Rather than following my risk profile. I can tolerate the risk I am taking, but others keep questioning it. IF you can't take that sort of risk, I suggest you divide the risk by 1/2 or more.

440 pips closed last night. Very good start to the week. Time to be patient and wait for the next set up.

I will start trading the additional pairs to e/u end of next week.

Happy trading.

I am very interested in your signals but have been waiting for your system to be approved. Do you have any idea when that will be or what the hold up is about?

Thanks

Reason: