FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 121

Serg51:
The pound/yen idea is correct, but the forecast angles need to be sharper, a very stretched out perspective.
(the corners are not by time ))), - levels + - 70 - 80pp. just happened to hit the level ))). (i have one pattern that everyone knows, that's what i'm testing((()

sold a little and without purpose. what they will give. and they should.

Ishim:
On Monday there could be signals and even if they gap up. - I'll give you the boo.

Do you see this resistance?

If it will take a gap up, I would not even try to sell in pips.

Serg51:
We have already discussed the long term outlook for the euro. The upside will go through 1.12.

Says who?)))

strangerr:

Do you see this resistance here?

If it takes a gap up, I wouldn't even go into sales to pips.

Yes, I already wrote 1.2370. The index will not go down on the gap - I do not know - by the movements of this week there is no one alive! - Where to go? - to scare the bears that sit in the 37th? (strictly Ihmo - here they will make new levels)

I daresay price is at a crossroads, whether to go up in the blue channel or continue down in the black channel. Either way down on Monday immediately or after a bounce from the edge of the blue channel

IDLER:
I sold a little and without a target. they'll give it to me, but they should.

I'm getting greedy. I should have held on to the gold ))))).

strangerr:

Says who?)))

Crystal Ball said )))) And I'll test my zigi for now, I just wish I had a script to draw what level, I'm yawning already )))

Ishim:
(this one is out of time)), - levels are +-70-80pp. just happened to hit the level))). (i have one pattern everyone knows it and i'm testing it(())

I bought a Canadian, I'll buy another one at 0.99.

this one is out ((( that's for the full picture.

strangerr:

Says who?))
I did. We'll discuss it tomorrow. Okay?
Reason: