Profitable Breakouts - page 2

I dont know... I am just continuing to trade so that they get approved asap. I guess they are analysing something.

I was told it would take a week to be approved. But I noticed a few earlier ones than mine are pending also. So perhaps there are delays or tech issues or something.

Statistics (last calculation on 14-04-09 11:00:01)

Start trading since 30-03-09 12:58:28

This week pips 415

Total pips 713

This week USD 4150

Total USD 7143.77

Advanced Statistics (last calculation on 14-04-09 19:16:06)

Max Lot size 1.00

Min Lot size 1.00

Max active trades 5

Min active trades 1

Summary P/L 7143.77

Number of winning trades 11 (8500.00)

Number of losing trades 3 (-1356.23)

Max summary P/L 7143.77

Largest losing trade -908.08 USD, -89 pips Details

Largest winning trade 1630.00 USD, 163 pips Details

Max consecutive wins 6 (3800.00)

Max consecutive losses 2 (-1066.23)

Max consecutive profit 4440.00 (4)

Max consecutive loss -1066.23 (2)

Max drawdown 1066.23

Profit factor 6.27

Info

Active orders 1

Pending orders 2

Closed orders 27

I am enjoying this service so far Takii, thanks.

The only issue I have is due to RAS and not the service itself. After installing the latest version (v1.26) of RAS I get 1/2 my trade closed when it is opened. I am attempting to load a previous version that I didn't have any issues with.

Thanks for the feedback. I have no control over the RAS technology. But I do know alot of others are giving the same feedback.

I have been complimented time and time again on the money management involved. Given that even after 4 losses the gains were not wiped out.

I have a sneaking suspicion a big big move is coming. And I am starting to see signs of it. It will be good if I can get the good trigger and take most of the move.

Enjoy yourselves.

TaKiii

lepiricus:
I am enjoying this service so far Takii, thanks. The only issue I have is due to RAS and not the service itself. After installing the latest version (v1.26) of RAS I get 1/2 my trade closed when it is opened. I am attempting to load a previous version that I didn't have any issues with.

I'm getting the same problem since going to 1.26

Looks like its bugged. But not having the same issue with other signals.

I think it is partial closing.

1.22 does not have this options (means: if verdor is using partial closing so buyer do not have it with 1.22).

With 1.26 - buyer will have partial same with vendor.

I do not kno about this particular vendor he is using this partial or not. May be not because as I see - everything by 1 lot size only.

Anyway I reported to the developers yesterday everything and waiting for their reply, or update, or upload, or any.

Hi TaKiii,

Could you please advise the current recommended account settings, I don't mind if it as at "your" level of risk.

I will be trading in either an AUD account or GBP Account with Alpari UK.

Best Regards!

Why so Quiet?

I sent Takiii an email yesterday asking why everything had been so quiet for so long and he sent me the following reply:

"My internet at home is screwed its being repaired, will be back and fixed monday. The other thing is the first 3 days of this time out was because of the losing trades. Had to take a breather ( i even took days off work for it as i trade at work too).

I will be back next week with guns blazing. But a little more cautious on the signals side of things (taking 1/2 the trades i have been taking same method however etc.)

If you could let people know for me about this would be much appreciated.

The time off has kept me from bombing the telecomm company here for cutting my copper wire line with road works, and my wifi doesnt have enough strength to power 3 platforms at once (I need 3). So its best i try not attempt to trade with these resources.

Enjoy the time away, and I'll make sure the profit comes to you."

Thanks for updating them hepsi.

Just to let people know, trading is back and running. I have also added new pairs. Please refer to the rentasignal info on the rentasignal website. This will allow better diversification in this filthy market.

Please also note that trade frequency will drop. However positions will probably be held longer providing the time is right.

If you have any problem feel free to pm me.

Keep well, and hope you are enjoying the e/j trade to those that are in it.

TaKiii:
Thanks for updating them hepsi.

Just to let people know, trading is back and running. I have also added new pairs. Please refer to the rentasignal info on the rentasignal website. This will allow better diversification in this filthy market.

Please also note that trade frequency will drop. However positions will probably be held longer providing the time is right.

If you have any problem feel free to pm me.

Keep well, and hope you are enjoying the e/j trade to those that are in it.

Takii,

It is apparent that you have indeed added new pairs but the frequency seems to have increased and having multiple postions open. Is this the expected frequency now? Also, how would you trade the signals conservatively, The RAS is trading standard lots but would you consider conservative being 2 mini lots per 10k balance etc?

Reason: