Farhad Hill v2 - page 12

tomstaufer:
Farhad, What broker are you using for your tests at fxperz.com ?

Tom,

I use Crab on Northfinance.com, fibogroup.com and fxdd.com

AdamDuritz99:
Here's my latest results

Adams,

Thank you for your cooperation. Crab is optimized to work on EURUSD. But it's a good idea to test it on other pairs. We are looking forward your future tests.

Thanks again.

Farhad Farshad:
Adams,

Thank you for your cooperation. Crab is optimized to work on EURUSD. But it's a good idea to test it on other pairs. We are looking forward your future tests.

Thanks again.

Ok, I'll remember that as far as my own personal use goes. It's always great to know how other pairs perform though.

The TF is 1min correct?

Here are my results. Also attached are some stats per pair.

AdamDuritz99:
Ok, I'll remember that as far as my own personal use goes. It's always great to know how other pairs perform though. The TF is 1min correct?

can anyone backtest 4.5 for 1 year? i backtest on jan07, only trade on 25 jan made huge loss, 100pip SL.

Is 1 min the best for 4.5?

Farhad Farshad:
Adams,

Thanks again.

Hi Farhad,

I am using it with 1min on version 4.5 Euro/USD and I am using .1 lots on 10K is this a good place to be with 4.5 ?

berdj:
Hi Farhad, I am using it with 1min on version 4.5 Euro/USD and I am using .1 lots on 10K is this a good place to be with 4.5 ?

Hi Berdj,

I think for 10K it's better to use 1 lot positions. But lets continue in that way to see the results.

Thanks for your help berdj.

team_geo_fxsignal:
can anyone backtest 4.5 for 1 year? i backtest on jan07, only trade on 25 jan made huge loss, 100pip SL.

team_geo_fxsignal,

Thats my concern and I'm working on it to fix it. in the fifth month of the year 2006 we have a bad backtest too. but for the last 7 month all the results are favourable.

thanks again

Detailed Statements

Statements for IBFX and FXDD.

Looking at fxperz.com monthly statements I have noticed that sometimes Crab is not opening any trades for over a week.

The Latest Statement

Here's the latest statement attached. FarhadCrab4.5 beta version

Files:
statement_9.htm  14 kb
Reason: