Signals what makes money - page 5

USDJPY update

Friday, 10 April

6:47:24 p.m. (GMT + 1:00)

Please take the SL to entry as news is coming and we know at news time any thing can happen......Or who are feeling bad can take this small pip as profit.

thanx.

Analysis of this week.

Local Time = GMT 0:00 (Standard Time)

Friday, 10 April

7:46:09 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Close all trades.

And we did not made a single false trade this week.I think I shall be able to provide more accurate and sharp signal next week.I always try to add new perfect and good strategy in my own system..

Thanx and I welcome all to analyze my signals performance next week....

Thanx all.

Eurusd

Tuesday, 14 April

7:12:19 a.m. (GMT + 0:00)

I don't trade break out.....I use a different type of about safe strategy to enter a trade..

But now I want to trade EURUSD at break out......

If EURUSD touches 1.3277 then sell it and SL will be 40 pips..........

Eurusd update

Tuesday, 14 April

12:30:33 p.m. (GMT + 0:00)

Some how some news is coming on USD so take the SL to entry and take 1/4 of your holding and be safe.

About news

News is not good.So hold the pairs EURUSD and enjoy pips......

Thanx who are reading this thread and please believe it or not I did not made a single trade what made minus pips,all of my pips are plus and I did not lost a single pip in my opening of trades.

thanx

EURUSD exit update.

For the best exit just draw a line with the higher values of the downtrend EURUSD and if the candle breaks the line then it is exit..............But that will be not entry as for entry there are many more things to calculate..........

See the image......Just line can make you rich.........But only lines can't make sure your every entry............

thanx.........

Files:
eurusd.gif  17 kb

kawser:
For the best exit just draw a line with the higher values of the downtrend EURUSD and if the candle breaks the line then it is exit..............But that will be not entry as for entry there are many more things to calculate..........

See the image......Just line can make you rich.........But only lines can't make sure your every entry............

thanx.........

Elaborate more... for downtrend uptrend...

Great work Kawser bhai, u r rocking

forexbd:

Hi Kawser bhai. Great to see a Bangladeshi brother on here. I have not known another Bengali on the forum, let alone trading forex. Do you live in Dhaka?

I am trading with the FX500Club. Its not a biggie anymore for grabbing 50 to 100 pips a day with the club. If you wanna share strategies and what not, please send me an email at ahsanrezvi@aol.com.

Take care and happy pip hunting!

Rezvi

forexbd:

Dear Nasim vai sorry Ami post ta dekhi nai.......ekhon dekhlam.........ei post ta ami ar continue kori na karon competetion onek beshi....ar ektu stable hole onno ekta place e reccomend korbo to gather pips..........

thanx Nasim vai for the comments.

Reason: