School of Pimpology - page 186

All, just be aware that @brokerbot got caught out lying about this here - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums.

In short he/she made up a story about another member's experience with fx500club that was not true.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

thanks for your slanderous remarks Gary AKA Brokerbot !

This thread has been around for a year, the Fx500Club 6 months.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Oh, was it such a cunning marketing plan that I spent 6 months giving away the strategy and giving away my knowledge for free just so after everyone had learnt the strategy for themselves they could then pay for learning it again?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, Very cunning I must say!!

Why not read the thread or the other one and then pay attention instead of pounds. you might learn something without spending a penny.

Then perhaps you may have something positive to say about a strategy that DOES work.

All the best

Rant, Rant, Rant

brokerbot:
You are wrong this is actually.....................

Hey, Brokerbot,

I notice ALL your posts EVER were posted today and are rants at Zak and our team members.

Did you sign up just to have a rant?

Go away and don't come back until you have something positive to add.........like how to make pips, maybe, which is what forex-tsd is about!!

And don't bother replying as you'll just get the same kind of replies from the rest of the TEAM here.

And no I'm not a member of fx500!!

Rant, Rant, Rant

brokerbot:
You are wrong this is actually.....................

Hey, Brokerbot,

I notice ALL your posts EVER were posted today and are rants at Zak and our team members.

Did you sign up just to have a rant?

Go away and don't come back until you have something positive to add.........like how to make pips, maybe, which is what forex-tsd is about!!

And don't bother replying as you'll just get the same kind of replies from the rest of the TEAM here.

And no I'm not a member of fx500!!

brokerbot:
Read my last two posts For any of you idiots who still do not get what i am saying then take a look at the poll results and have a look at some of the post counts of the members who said "definately" . Try starting with the letter A and work your way through.....

Hello

First, that I pardon for my bad English.

I am forced to give my comment. I live in Bosnia and Hercegovina.I am in forex about 14 months. Before a month I wanted to leave the trade forever, because it's for me went bad.One day I make 50 pips and the other day I lose 50 pips. And I am quite accidentally reading on the Internet found Fx500club and Pimpology Lives On - Intensive Care for Newbies and Zak. From that day I started to learn how to earn money on forex and all became well for me. I can only say thank you very much Zak and Fx500club, because you have changed my life, and did not allow me to leave forex.Because of that Mr brokerbot I beg you, go from us, leave us to do, find yourself someone else for the story. Zak go ahead you have our support and thank you much for all the good you are doing for us.

FX Pimp:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

This thread has been around for a year, the Fx500Club 6 months.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

I think you will finds that the fx500club domain name was registered in April 2008 and you first threads posting on many forums such as this was around the same time .

In your own words Zak "Hmmmmmmmmmm, Very cunning I must say!!"

Good luck to all of you and remember folks if you are going to be putting your money anywhere make sure it is in your own trading account and not in someone elses:rolleyes:

Feel free to get back to your thread i will not be back unless of course it is to start my own thread and help some you and i promise i will not invite you to free seminars and then try to solicit your telephone number and hopefully your credit card details in the process.

Bye Bye

brokerbot:
I think you will finds that the fx500club domain name was registered in April 2008 and you first threads posting on many forums such as this was around the same time .

In your own words Zak "Hmmmmmmmmmm, Very cunning I must say!!"

Good luck to all of you and remember folks if you are going to be putting your money anywhere make sure it is in your own trading account and not in someone elses:rolleyes:

Feel free to get back to your thread i will not be back unless of course it is to start my own thread and help some you and i promise i will not invite you to free seminars and then try to solicit your telephone number and hopefully your credit card details in the process.

Bye Bye

OK you got me. I AM in fact a shark who works for a company called ABG group. A is for Armitage as in Dan, B is for Boord as in James and G ??

Where does my Z or L come into this exactly?

Simple truth is it doesn't. I am not a founding member of the company, and therefore not privvy as to where and when the domain was registered.

I am a mere humble servant picking up the odd commission cheque here and there for an honest days work trying to help novices get to grips with the FX jungle.

Do you really think I give a toss about a 25 pound override everytime someone joins when I make on average over 500 pips a week?

Really, come on, admit it. It was because James refused to let you rejoin after you left the first time isn't it?

Come on Gary, don't be shy. That's how much we really care about being money grabbing sharks !!

Good Luck and sorry for mentioning it. You just went too far and needed some serious pimpin' !

Zak you make me laugh you really do, i remember asking you if you would class the apex of a symmetrical triangle as support or resistance and you had to ask me what the apex was, now for someone who uses triangles in their trading not to know what the apex is says a lot about their grasp of technical analysis.

I felt embarressed for you because you never knew something so basic and refrained from asking you any other questions to save you any more embarrassment.

The whole strategy that you use here is flawed everything from your heiken ashi candles to your cci's which would be fair enough if it was all for free and your gang were not pimping your expensive monthly services behind closed doors.

I would hate to have a conversation with you about using technical analysis as you seem to find the basics difficult to grasp it seems.

Yes i did try to rejoin so that i could expose your lack of understanding in the live chat but you had obviously realised that i may do this so you would not let me rejoin....haha it is all fun.

Let us take a look at one part of your strategy...

You use Heiken Ashis candlesticks which puts you and all of your disciples at a disadvantage to traders that do not use them.

Why is this you ask ? well if you use Heiken ashis you cannot see the gaps on charts and gaps are one of the most important aspects in technical analysis and if you do not use them then you come under the category of an amateur and you are limiting your chances of success.

What about the cci indicators that you use ? well that is a story for another day........

I must point out that i was never a paid member of the fx500club i did check out a free seminar and after questioning the Fx crew on their methods and then seeing in my opinion their lack of understanding of technical analysis i never joined, i was never a paid member to begin with Zak so how could i have left.

Smile Zak

brokerbot:
Zak you make me laugh you really do, i remember asking you if you would class the apex of a symmetrical triangle as support or resistance and you had to ask me what the apex was, now for someone who uses triangles in their trading not to know what the apex is says a lot about their grasp of technical analysis.

I felt embarressed for you because you never knew something so basic and refrained from asking you any other questions to save you any more embarrassment.

The whole strategy that you use here is flawed everything from your heiken ashi candles to your cci's which would be fair enough if it was all for free and your gang were not pimping your expensive monthly services behind closed doors.

I would hate to have a conversation with you about using technical analysis as you seem to find the basics difficult to grasp it seems.

Yes i did try to rejoin so that i could expose your lack of understanding in the live chat but you had obviously realised that i may do this so you would not let me rejoin....haha it is all fun.

Let us take a look at one part of your strategy...

You use Heiken Ashis candlesticks which puts you and all of your disciples at a disadvantage to traders that do not use them.

Why is this you ask ? well if you use Heiken ashis you cannot see the gaps on charts and gaps are one of the most important aspects in technical analysis and if you do not use them then you come under the category of an amateur and you are limiting your chances of success.

What about the cci indicators that you use ? well that is a story for another day........

I must point out that i was never a paid member of the fx500club i did check out a free seminar and after questioning the Fx crew on their methods and then seeing in my opinion their lack of understanding of technical analysis i never joined, i was never a paid member to begin with Zak so how could i have left.

Zak,

Just ignore him mate, the more you respond the more he will come back to bite you, you know me, i have been with you since day one but since i had employment issues i have had to pul out but still do the strategy.

Dont let one person spoil all your hard wotk and dedictaion mate, concentrate on the people who want to learn and who have a good money management strategy and let the whingers go and do thier own thing

You, Dan< james and Anders are the best mate and look at all the good thiongs you have done, not what one idiot is saying

Paul

Do not worry as i am done here, continue as you were.

Reason: