Mega system Pack - page 4

How to trade this?

Can anyone help me understand how to trade this? I was able to load the template properly but having hard time figuring the trading rules with this?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks for sharing Xard

Some fun again this morning

Files:

Xard's indicator setup looks pretty impressive; But perhaps someone would care to explain thier proper use. I've been staring at them for a while now and cant seem to wrap my head around entry and exit signals.

clock

All of the indicators seem to load properly. but it keeps telling me to enable the clock tick the checkbox in the common tab. Where do i find the common tab? I know that's silly question but if u can help i would appreciate. thanks

johnnyrock:
All of the indicators seem to load properly. but it keeps telling me to enable the clock tick the checkbox in the common tab. Where do i find the common tab? I know that's silly question but if u can help i would appreciate. thanks

right click on chart, select indicators list, double click on clock indicator, from the menu click on common tab, then check Allow DLL imports and click ok.

Xard777

thank you

Thank you for the info it works great now. This looks pretty good... For a manual indicator so far I am impressed.

Sometimes there's a yellow dot with a red star and sometimes white star. What's the difference -- are they both stage 3 markers?

robp:
Sometimes there's a yellow dot with a red star and sometimes white star. What's the difference -- are they both stage 3 markers?

Yes, both are stage 3 markers.

Xard777,

Just started using this system last night and made 500.00 big ones... Prob could make more but i am just trying new indicators out since i am new to the forex market. (I usually trade us stock market). I will keep following this system and thank you very much. Oh, bye the way at this current time i am trading in a demo account...Until i get a feel for the forex. I read one post where you like to use this indicator in the 30 minute windows... Do you recommend a pair over another? usdeur or any others or all they all the same. ( Obviously the closer the pipe spread the better). Thanks again.

Greetings, xard777! How many percent from the deposit in a month you earn on this system? And you use what MM? You use what currency steams in work?

Just, has absolutely easily earned 50 pips!

Many thanks for system!

Reason: