50 pips daily ! - page 138

megabizland:
Hi, seems that you late to enter the trade, because for EUR/USD I got profit but only 40 instead of 60. Thanks fx.ayman.

It's only cos you execute your trade before hit T/P.

Well done.

Can anybody answer my question?

Why is it so easy to lose and so hard to win? I mean if you got wrong enter the movement will be so easy to move against you, and when you got right enter the movement will be so hard to move as you wish....

if the math is correct so... easy to lose easy to win either, right?

fxdeal:
It's only cos you execute your trade before hit T/P. Well done.

yea you're right. that's not because i am smart but because i am too afraid and still blind in reading any signal movement

Gbpusd

sell @1.5579 sl @1.5629 tp @1.5388

eurusd

sell @1.2856 sl @1.2896 tp @1.2546

ّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّّ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gbpusd

sell @1.5586 sl @1.5626 tp @1.5388

eurusd

sell @1.2866 sl @1.2886 tp @1.2546

usdjpy

buy @ 84.81 sl @84.66 tp @87.07

usdchf

buy @1.04633 sl @1.0425 tp @1.0773

usdcad

buy @1.0431 sl @1.0400 tp @1.0693

megabizland:
Can anybody answer my question?

Why is it so easy to lose and so hard to win? I mean if you got wrong enter the movement will be so easy to move against you, and when you got right enter the movement will be so hard to move as you wish....

if the math is correct so... easy to lose easy to win either, right?

Try to learn the basic of support, resistance, pivot, trendlines and channel. These basics are not costing you any money, like those pricy commercial indicators out there.

Before you start your trading day, make sure your charts are prepared. Example: I prepare my charts before market opens on Sunday night. Every night, before I go to bed, I make sure I have drawn my channel, trendlines etc on my charts.

Just by knowing where the support and resistance are, it will save you a lot from bad trades. Make sure if you are entering a BUY, your entries are as near to a support / trendlines as possible. That way, you will be able to keep your SL small.

Open a larger timeframe chart, start plotting horizontal lines on every prices that you see, which were being tested many times in the past. This way, you will know these areas provide strong resistance / support at present and in the future. Then move to smaller timeframes. Save your charts as templates so you don't need to plot the lines over and over again every week.

No one can predict forex but if you look into the past ( previous days /months), that's might be what the future ( days and months to come) might bring

Good luck!

Jazznightup:
Try to learn the basic of support, resistance, pivot, trendlines and channel. These basics are not costing you any money, like those pricy commercial indicators out there.

Before you start your trading day, make sure your charts are prepared. Example: I prepare my charts before market opens on Sunday night. Every night, before I go to bed, I make sure I have drawn my channel, trendlines etc on my charts.

Just by knowing where the support and resistance are, it will save you a lot from bad trades. Make sure if you are entering a BUY, your entries are as near to a support / trendlines as possible. That way, you will be able to keep your SL small.

Open a larger timeframe chart, start plotting horizontal lines on every prices that you see, which were being tested many times in the past. This way, you will know these areas provide strong resistance / support at present and in the future. Then move to smaller timeframes. Save your charts as templates so you don't need to plot the lines over and over again every week.

No one can predict forex but if you look into the past ( previous days /months), that's might be what the future ( days and months to come) might bring

Good luck!

WOW thanks brother, it really give me some enlightenment. However, I become eager to learn that the real way. So do you have any book or sites so I can learn all those basic things?

I wish you could help me again this time.

hu fx.ayman, so where's the signal for today?

GBP/USD

SELL @ 1.5593 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

Set Profit Target @ 60 pips

EUR/USD

SELL @ 1.2806 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 85.66 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0536 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CAD

Buy @ 1.0412 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

fx.ayman:
GBP/USD

SELL @ 1.5593 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

EUR/USD

SELL @ 1.2806 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/JPY

Buy @ 85.66 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CHF

Buy @ 1.0536 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

USD/CAD

Buy @ 1.0412 ( Stop/Limit/Market Order)

Set Stop Loss @ -35pip

oohhh i wish i could see this signal earlier ...

megabizland:
WOW thanks brother, it really give me some enlightenment. However, I become eager to learn that the real way. So do you have any book or sites so I can learn all those basic things? I wish you could help me again this time.

It's basically using all the tools you have on a Metatrader platform (MT4). If you are not trading on live MT4 account, get a demo account, to learn how to use the charts, indicators, tools etc.

Go and Google words like; Support and Resistance, Pivot etc. You will find many useful, educational websites. You can try babypips.com. Good place to start learning the basics.

Hope this helps.

Reason: