Newbie at Forex

Hi... All Master,

I am newbie at forex... i quiting job cause i have asthma.. so I wanna learn forex for seriously.

Is any Indicators for help me, who can see when open 'buy' and open ' sell' ...

and 'close' ...

please... help me !!!

Hi there, well basically what indicators are used for is to help you analyze the market and determine when to open a trade. This means that most indicators will help you determine when to buy or sell, but that is what your analysis is for, there are no indicators that will show you, like with a message buy or sell here. They help you find a trend, which on the actual economical havoc is quite hard to find. But as I told you before the decision of what type of trade must be done is done thanks to your analysis.

This one might help. It’ll indicate when the market is oversold and when is overbought on top the regular candlesticks or trade bars chart. The rest is up to you, you need to do some training also if you want to get profits

How curious it works with the same terms as the W%R, you know the overbought and oversold market, do you know why is this? Perhaps they're related somehow, right?

Cuttie Annie:
How curious it works with the same terms as the W%R, you know the overbought and oversold market, do you know why is this? Perhaps they're related somehow, right?

Yes they are related with each other. Many people are curious about this friend.

Sorry for your asthma, I know what it feels, but I dont understand wath kind of indicators you are looking for, even I dont know if you can get your demo (MT4) because you can find a good list in there, so you can ask for one of them specifically.

dustin82:
This one might help. It’ll indicate when the market is oversold and when is overbought on top the regular candlesticks or trade bars chart. The rest is up to you, you need to do some training also if you want to get profits

I need advise for the next

Try going to Babypips where there’s a good school for beginners, and one thing that really helps is to Google everything you don’t know and want to learn, that’s a great tool. If you haven’t started a demo account it sounds like time for you to do it, try Tradeview Fo

Hofmann is right here. Visit that website, it has a very complete school section. You'll get to learn almost all there is to know about forex. And if you have any doubts about the broker he recommended you, which by the way is really good, or any broker at all there's a broker section on that web page that will clear almost all of your doubts about brokers.

Hi Cuttie Annie,

So sorry to hear about your medical problems. Know a close friend of mine that has this and it really hits him hard! But, as he says, you learn to live with it and how to take care of yourself.

As far as an indicator for you, I'd have to say, one of the best indicators I've used is the Addah Attar Explosion. Use with a Stochastic Indicator or maybe with a MACD indicator. But, don't use it as a stand alone indicator. Need to have "supporting" information for solid entries and exits.

Just take your time and be disciplined in your trading. Wish you best of success.

A basic understanding of statistical mechanics would help

Reason: