50 pips daily ! - page 294

nbtrading:
Can you show some results over 6-7 months on a live account?

He can not. He does not trade

50 pips daily is very much difficult to earn with certainly. But, if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, then you can earn 50 pips daily with surely. That’s why from my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to acquire proper trading knowledge. and, we have to chose in regulated trading broker which make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities.

Mark Fahad:
50 pips daily is very much difficult to earn with certainly. But, if you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, then you can earn 50 pips daily with surely. That’s why from my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to acquire proper trading knowledge. and, we have to chose in regulated trading broker which make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities.

What does the TA have to do with "regulated broker"? No broker is going to teach you anything - their instructions are nonsense

Reason: