TriggerFX System - page 2

It seems that your setup of the RAS EA, which transmits the signals is wrong.

You must contact the RAS website administrators, since a system vendor can not do anything.

Attach the RAS EA to GBP/JPY since it has the highest tick frequency.

Looks like you are having a very bad and slow internet connection as well.

Janus

trades dont even come close to matching posted results

24 losing trades in a row and not one single winner. See attached account history.

Perhaps it is useful as an inverse indicator: whenever it says buy I should sell.

Files:
515.doc  80 kb

Vaughn

Cannot open your word doc.

My trades match, most of the time exactly.

Your setup or broker is wrong.

Ok, thanks. I changed the EA to the gbpjpy, connection seems to be better and I matched your last 2 winning closed trades and have matched the last 6 current active trades. Will hope for the best next week.

Thanks

TriggerFX update RAS 515

I have updated the TriggerFx system.

Due to recent market action the existing fixed Grid/anchor was changed to a moving/flexible grid on june 1st.

System can be followed in real time at:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Performance increased remarkable since than.

Janus

TriggerFX now possible to trade again with US Brokers

TriggerFX RAS ID 515 can now again be traded with US Brokers, which apply the Non Hedging Rule.

System is modified for only Buys and Sells in 1 direction.

Janus

JanusTrading:
TriggerFX RAS ID 515 can now again be traded with US Brokers, which apply the Non Hedging Rule.

System is modified for only Buys and Sells in 1 direction.

Janus

had you try it for how long ?

Signal history

All my signals are running/tested over timeframes of many years(RAS ID 513/503/567).

Systems, which can not be backtested, like TriggerFX are running on Demo+Live accounts for months, before they get offered at RAS.

Please also note that:

1.All offered systems are traded on live accounts, not Demo accounts.

(Please note, that i am writing accounts, not account, which also means different brokers)

2.Before a system is offered, it runs on a live account

3.All systems, also the riskier ones are protected by stops(equity stops)

4.None of the systems can bust accounts, unless a subscriber overleverages

5.All systems include latest modifications for ECN/SPT brokers, including special features needed for live "Beta" MBT accounts.

Janus

Nfp

Hi Janus,

I am running your system on a live micro account (Alpari), so far I closely match your trades and like what I see.

I note in the description you say "I reserve the right to close all positions before important news events, which can and will have significant effect on total performance of this system.". I noted the system had a heavy drawdown due to the NFP number last Friday. I am now thinking of manually switching the system off over major number releases....what are your thoughts/experience on this? How do you decide when the system won't trade?

Thanks,

papa

NFP release 05 june2009

Dear Trader,

if you are referring the NFP release on Friday 5th June 2009, i kindly like to point out that TriggerFX system closed automatically all open positions around 3 hours before NFP release at 11:45 Alpari UK servertime, NFP release was at 14:30 servertime and that new positions opened 15:23 AlpariUK servertime.

Therefore the system had no open positions with Zero Drawdown.

You can compare the exact copy of the RAS trades with the following account statement, which you can also find in the system description at RAS.

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

Janus

Reason: