TriggerFX Bidirectional RAS 21713

Members,

we are pleased to announce, that our TriggerFX Bidirectional system RAS ID 21713 is available for subscription.

This system is the same as the very popular TriggerFX RAS 515, but for Non US Brokers and opens trades in both directions around the flexible anchor point.

Follow the system here:

TriggerFX Bidirectional | Rent a Signal

Janus

Question please:

If my balance is $10,000, leverage 1:500, is it 'safe' to trade 0.1 (multiplier x 10) ?

Risk settings

@duwi,

first of all you must look at the system itself:

1.The reference account trades 0.01 lots in both directions to capture 40 pip moves in EUR-USD.

The highest drawdown was around 40 USD in the past weeks with total profit around 200USD.

2.If you trade the system with 10x higher leverage you must multiply by 10.

So far this sounds easy.

Let`s now look at the risk a little closer.

Both TriggerFX systems use a Global equity closure of acrued and open Profits/Loss to exit an open position.

That figure sits usually around the 0.5-0.8% mark of total equity(50-80USD at the beginning.

In laymens terms does that mean, that whenever the trading account can grow by that number versus last equity high, the position is exited.

Take all figures 10x for higher trade leverages.

Also both systems use a total equity Stop to exit an unfavourable position. That stop is a protection in case that the pair moves several hundred pips in only one direction. A trader would end up with increasing drawdown and many open positions, which we regard as very uncomfortable.

Since both systems acrue profits fairly fast, this equity stop is calculated from total profits only, after a few weeks.

If TriggerFX Bidirectional has acrued 200USD in the reference account now, we simply use this number to calculate the protective stop until more profits are acrued.

As a general rule the systems risks maximum of 50% acrued profit after trading for several months.(TriggerFX has already 1300USD in acrued profits and runs on a 350 USD stop at present).

The highest risk for a trader with very high trade leverage exists in the initial weeks of trading, since NO or only SMALL profits are acrued.

Take the 200 USD in the TriggerFX Bidirectional right now and multiply it by 10x, than you have the maximum a new trader/subscriber to TriggerFX Bidirectional is risking in the fisrt few days/weeks of trading.

In a 10 000USD account, that relates to 20% of your trading capital.

If an individual trader wants to risk that amount of money can only be decided by one person:

The trader/subscriber

We at Janus trading have no accounts trading that leverage, neither in individual nor in any of the PAMM accounts.

The highest individual account trades at a leverage factor of 3x.

Maybe that gives more inside about risk and money management.

Good risk and money management always plans for the worst case.

If someone is looking for higher absolut dollar amounts to make, i have a personal piece of advice:

Raise your trading capital, but never raise your risk.

Janus

Janus:

A .1 lot on a $10,000 account size is a 1X factor? This would be the recommended size?

Thanks for all of your work

Janus:

I have read comments that the RAS was bombed with a virus in September. Do you know anything about this and if it happened again how would TriggerFX react to this?

*I suspect that the same person who did this also attacked on of the MT stats page, perhaps a disgruntled investor?

Thanks!

Janus Trading

First I would like to thank the guy(s) at Janus Trading. I have been a subscriber to their signals for some time now and really enjoy your trading style. These JT is the only signal provider I ever used that actually has provided me with returns I used several different signal providers and services, only to be left in the dark about how they trade, and almost have my account wiped out. So I tip my hat off to J.T. and all affiliated. Your hard work is recognized and, appreciated. I will always be a subscriber to J.T. at RAS.

Ras

Well,

RAS service reacted as expected:

All signals showed as "suspended" and all trades closed immeadiatly.

For very good reasons, i like to point out, that the TriggerFX system did not create any loss, but RAS servers showed all signals as "suspended", which in turn caused all open trades in all systems(not only Janus Trading or TriggerFX) to close .

This was a severe technical problem with Rentasignal, but not with the TriggerFX system.

Janus

Reason: