Thanks!

generousforex:
Hi Valeo!

Please post showing us how you use the xo method revised system

for trading today if you can.. been waiting anxiously

and appreciate any education in your method at this

time.

Thanks!

be patience, guy ! valeo is very busy, he will do what he promised as soon as he is free ! just trust in him and wait !

Well

Absolutely..there is no other choice regardless Lol

Hello WOrld!!

Hi Yevell, ValeoFX and everybody else!!

I've been reading this thread for the last dew days, and I'm really enthusiastic about it. I want to thank you all for the work and sharing.

I find your standard entry indicator very interesting, but I can't find it posted.

Can yo tell me where is it?

Thanks

yevell:
hey valeo, now i use cci 50/14 on M5 and cci 34/14 on M15 !

I made a new version of cci_std, and also a new cci_candle, i have sent them to your private e-mail address, please check it and test it !

the new version does not have a problem on cpu usage, you can see my cpu usage in pic below ! please note that, i open 8 charts with the same setting at the same time !

by the way, today is the chinese spring festival, and tomorrow will be the first day of the year of bull ! wish everyone have a bull year !

best wishes !

generousforex:
Is there anyone on this great thread that can add a real alert

to this great indicator? I would greatly appreciate if it could

have a real audible alert and pop up alert saying which

pair a 25 or 40 cross just occured on. Great help

in managing more than one or two pairs at a time.

Thank you!!

Brian

The threshold levels for SlowCCI (previously hard coded to +/- 81) and for VerySlowCCI (previously hard coded to +/-0) are now user definable in 2 parameters named SlowCCI.Alert.Level=81 and VerySlowCCI.Alert.Level=0.

Just use only 1 positive number, the indicator will calculate the opposite multiplying by -1. So a level of 81 means +81 / -81 etc...

2 alerts options are also added, both defaulted to true, one for the SlowCCI and 1 for the VerySlowCCI allowing to enable / disable any of them (Use.CCI.Slow.Alert and Use.CCI.VerySlow.Alert).

Yannis

Yannis

You are the best! Awesome

Thank you!

Brian

PS: Oh I requested this in another thread as well, would you mind if I post this great

answer you have provided, obviously crediting you, as well in that thread so

others who would like this improvement can have access? Let me know if its ok. thanks!

Patience

As I said before, I admire the commitment of Valeo to try and teach his approach in an open forum. He is a full time trader, family man , AND he attempts to teach his trading approach in an open forum. I would never attempt to teach a trading approach this way. Everytime you turn around there is someone new needing to "catch up" with the rest of the class, but that is the nature of an open forum.

I personally know that he has his hands full at this time, so be patient and you will be rewarded.....or better yet, do some digging and figure it out before he has a chance to respond. You will be a better trader for it.

No problem at all Brian.

Thank you for asking though, you can post the indi.

Allow me to second jfchild and yevell's comments.

We all need to be patient at times when a reply is not given in due time. It is never done out of rudeness or non interest but most always due to priorities each and every one of us can have either for private and personal issues or coming from professional obligations.

This said, I would also ask for a favor. I am receiving an increasing number of questions through PM's on the Valeo Dashboard. I have no problem whatsoever answering to 'technical' questions or questions about the indicator's settings etc... but I am not the most adequate person to comment on the signals given and in general questions concerning the 'system' itself, which indicators should be used, what levels to use etc... If the system is profitable or not is not for me to say, if you read the whole thread I think you will make up your mind very quickly. Now any questions on how to filter bad signals or anything else directly related to the system, well this thread is the best place to ask them.

From my side, I simply thought at some point that combining the indicators used (at that time) into a neat display could be a good thing to do and I did it believing the dashboard could help un-cluttering the charts and be helpful to the members.

So when Valeo or other valuable contributors in this thread will post their recommended settings along with clear rules or requirements, I will see to update the dashboard with potential new indicators used / needed or simply not included so far like the CCI_STD Yevell is using, providing an all in one solution for those interested and adjust the dashboard indicator to the new requirements.

Yes Yannis, and all genius coders, we thanks you very much for : your skills, your work, your time, your patience and your generosity.

Reason: