EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 2

I'm testing the "red" set, which I see has no SL. I hope we don't have another Steinitz EA, here.

Hi there Rob, thanks for the forward test on the red setting. The red setting has a stop loss. If there is "buy" trigger, then all sell transactions will be close, vice versa. But it's very far. Oh ya, what is your definition of Steinitz EA?

Could somebody else test the orange and yellow setting?

Is this a scalper? Daytrading EA or SwingTrading EA? Will it trade mini lots?

depends on your definition. Lyly uses a hard take profit of 26 pips. If you considered that as a scalper EA, then it is. Lyly also performs trades around 1 trade per 2 or 3 days, depending on the trend. If that is considered as SwingTrading EA, then it is. So Lyly won't trade like crazy, however, when she trades, hopefully she is going with the trend.

Yes, it trades with mini lots. And I don't think there will be a problem with micro lot. Please read the manual.

I see you recommend $10K even for a micro lot account. How big is the dd? It must be huge to require that kind of account?

$10k with micro is for red setting because the biggest floating pips I've seen with the red setting from 2005 - 2009 is around 885 pips (but it's not closing on minus 885 pips). If that is too large for you, you could try Orange and Yellow setting. I think the Yellow (safest) setting could be run on $1k for mini lot.

Regards

I need a little help here. In my three years of trading I have never used or download an EA (only by mistake) However, I am given Solomon the benefit of the doubt in this one.

Anyway, here is a picture of lyly, I just want to be sure is the way the screen suppose to look. This is a demo account. No trigger since 11:00 p.m. Right now, 6:00 p.m Eastern standard time. Is that right?

By the way, I am using the yellow setup.

Thanks!

Files:
lyly.jpg  79 kb

thanks for sharing, will test it in demo.

I am running the red setup. I have the four eurusd charts up on my screen,

each at the recommended time frame(M30, H1, H4, D1.) Lyly

is attached to the M30 chart, only. Indicators are in the indicators

folder.

How does Lyly work with the four chart time frames, when it's only

attached to M30? And, how does Lyly work with the two indicators,

when they are in the folder and not attached to the chart?

Rob

hi

very nice ea

thanks SolomonZhang

helionf:
I need a little help here. In my three years of trading I have never used or download an EA (only by mistake) However, I am given Solomon the benefit of the doubt in this one.

Anyway, here is a picture of lyly, I just want to be sure is the way the screen suppose to look. This is a demo account. No trigger since 11:00 p.m. Right now, 6:00 p.m Eastern standard time. Is that right?

By the way, I am using the yellow setup.

Thanks!

2 things to check:

1. Expert Advisors enabled - the button at the top should be depressed
  2. Click the smiley face on the chart - select the "Common" tab, "Allow live trading" should be checked

Just got my first short trade on the red setup. I will keep

the forum updated as things progress.

Rob

Lyly

Thank you very much SolomonZhang for sharing this EA. I will test live on very small scale see what type of results come up.

Thanks all for the kind words.

Lyly won't trade everyday. So just be patient. Looking from the backtests, sometimes only 1 trade per week. That's all depend on the trend.

How does Lyly work with the four chart time frames, when it's only

attached to M30? And, how does Lyly work with the two indicators,

when they are in the folder and not attached to the chart?

Lyly read the data on the background.

By opening the charts, you make the process faster and more reliable as MT4 couldn't "force" read multiple timeframes, afaik.

Thank you very much SolomonZhang for sharing this EA. I will test live on very small scale see what type of results come up.

You're welcom paddyboy. If you are testing using small equity, please lower the risk percentage and use the yellow setting. I'm not sure whether the orange setting will survive, and I think the red setting won't survive at all at a very small equity.

I haven't tested how small is small. So, your test results are appreciated.

Regards,

please repost

i can't download the attachment in the first post

can anyone please repost again the EA(attachments) in first post?

thanks anyway...

Reason: