CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 2

my cyberiatrader settings

I have attached the settings that I was using for the last 15 hrs with great result. I think the best way to exchange settings is to post the .set expert settings files. I am using it on M15 JPY and EUR. I also turned on the MA and adjusted the risk to 0.3%. What we need to figure out is a risk setting that would allow one to trade it for real money and not have to put a lot in margin. Also a BIG question is: how do we make it to take more than 1 pip profit at a time? If it loses 8 pips in one trade then it has to be profitable 8 times to make it back. However, I think based on its internal probability calculations, the EA stays in to take more than 1 pip at times..whenever it thinks it can get more. Please post your thoughts for those who have studied it. This is a very complex EA and will take a while to figure out its best settings.

Files:

nohills:
Well if scalping would be a problem, why not make some code to wait for an x amount of time untill the next trade? If this EA generates good trades, then waiting a bit longer for the next trade wouldn't seem to be a problem to me.

Using this EA at any broker is not an issue. However, the margin required to trade that many lots is an issue. One needs to find the proper Risk settings so that the lot size that it places is manageable. I don't think any broker will let a trader open 20 lots with just a $2000 account!

fxspeedster:
Using this EA at any broker is not an issue. However, the margin required to trade that many lots is an issue. One needs to find the proper Risk settings so that the lot size that it places is manageable. I don't think any broker will let a trader open 20 lots with just a $2000 account!

That is why he started the tests with 10 000 $

This is my preset file.

If we increase the take profit to more than 1 points, the winning possibility will drop. The SL is not only 8 points. Most of the time it is 15 pips and sometimes it is higher (40 points). There is a logic of dynamic stop loss for market being volatile. I guess the program is good enough to predict...

My opinion, we many need to have external target (time, or amount), letting this EA runs and generate profit. When the target reached, just wire transfer the money out, leaving the capital, and start over again.

Booked profit shouldn't be wiped out just within 5 minutes.

Kalenzo:
That is why he started the tests with 10 000 $

Alpari result is not as good as North Finance. With $1000, NF can trade Lots 2, while Alpari only 0.4 Lots

It is very good if we can run it in NF....

new version is out

There is an upgraded version out that includes a lot of more powerful tools like Fractals, ADX and some neural network..I just have to translate it into english and I will post it as soon as I am done..It will be version 1.60

cyberiatrader 1.60

Attached find the latest Cybertrader and the presets for EUR and JPY M1. According to the deleloper's documentation it needs to be traded on M1 for best effectivess. Please post your comments and suggestions.

Magic numbers

Can one of you add Magic numbers to this EA so it does not interfere with other orders?

fxspeedster:
Attached find the latest Cybertrader and the presets for EUR and JPY M1. According to the deleloper's documentation it needs to be traded on M1 for best effectivess. Please post your comments and suggestions.

Please does the presets go into the expert directory also?

aelimian:
Please does the presets go into the expert directory also?

The presets go under \experts\presets subdirectory

Reason: