Yusuf's floodwaters - page 5

sanyooooook:

testing this on a demo, let's see what happens

ZS: brrr as this is most likely a deposit, obviously the commission from the trades will increase linearly

Please send me an EA following this scheme and I will also try it on the demo

yosuf:
Please send me an EA based on this scheme, I will also try it on the demo

Only on Tuesday, he works at my office )

ZS: I can do just state but there is not much history there )

Files:

sanyooooook:
only on Tuesday, he works at my place of work )
Thank you, I would appreciate it, if you don't mind, I will send you a global trend indicator to help this EA if you need it, at least for the initial entry

yosuf:
Thank you, I would appreciate it, if you don't mind, I will send you a global trend indicator to help this EA if you need it, at least for the initial entry
the EA does not need help, it works randomly, my grandfather used to say: "Don't mess with the established mechanism" )

yosuf: You have to work with constant deposit and constant lot, and the extra money will be withdrawn if they appear. And how to enter on sell or buy is determined each time by the Expert Advisor according to the last output, that's all.

The system is a real eye opener!

You can figure out the profit/loss on your own when you start testing (at first, you should use your hands to get a feel for the system and how it pans out). The formula of the deal result was given by me earlier.

Mathemat:

The system is a real eye opener!

You can figure out the profit/loss on your own when you start testing (at first, you should use your hands to get a feel for the system and how it pans out). The formula for the result of the trade was given by me earlier.

I don't understand why you are sure it should necessarily drain, since we removed the martingale pyramid to avoid unexpected drainage?

sanyooooook:
the councillor doesn't need help, he works randomly, my grandfather used to say: "Stay out of the established mechanism" )
Can you please explain the element of randomness you are talking about? In the proposed scheme the probability of a random entry is reduced by the result of the last trade, in my opinion, so the probability of failure should apparently initially be less than 50%.

yosuf: I don't understand why you're sure it must necessarily drain, since we've removed the martingale pyramid to avoid unexpected drains?

Yusuf, you will begin to understand everything when you start testing it with your hands. You're just overwhelmed with so much new information that you're confused. You still have so much to learn...

Be sure to test it manually, feel each deal and double-check the result of each deal. You may not be satisfied with the scheme of the EA, which sanyooooook offers, - and then do everything manually, just as you need according to the logic of your work.

And understand the most important thing: the system, which does not have a martingale, does not necessarily have to be profitable.

sanyooooook:

only on tuesday, he's working at my job )

ZS: I can only steate but there's not much history there )

I looked, you can see for yourself that you are wrong with chance, but you also get a win. Sell gives a profit, and you enter by chance - this will not happen with us. Entry will be Sell again until there is no loss. Even if you line up your entry and exit results with the suggested strategy, the profit will be much higher

yosuf:

we won't have that.
I agree )
Reason: