Trade copying thru only one terminal

Hi,

I was using a copying service, this service allows just by entering the slave & master password to copy trades but only one terminal (master) is needed. How is that possible since all the others copy service works with a server & a client ? Is there any other one working that way since I encountered connections problems ?

Thanks.

I was unaware about this type of service.
Some brokers offers same one for its customers (with the ploy of being signals provider and follower).

According to their website: You don't need to keep a PC, a VPS or a server running 24/24, everything will be managed directly on their servers through account(s) trading password.

This involves the trading account master password diffusion in order to perform all operations using the relevant permits.

I Will try it... But, question is another:
In the "non free mode", why pay commissions for a service that can be easily reproduced on a VPS without privacy and control compromising?

Mirko Cerulli:
I was unaware about this type of service.
Some brokers offers same one for its customers (with the ploy of being signals provider and follower).

According to their website: You don't need to keep a PC, a VPS or a server running 24/24, everything will be managed directly on their servers through account(s) trading password.

This involves the trading account master password diffusion in order to perform all operations using the relevant permits.

I Will try it... But, question is another:
In the "non free mode", why pay commissions for a service that can be easily reproduced on a VPS without privacy and control compromising?
How much terminals would you run on your vps ?

- RAM: 1,5GB 
- CPU Intel® Xeon®: 2x2.4Ghz

- Windows Server 2012 R2 

5-6 instances with 8-12 EAs.

Mirko Cerulli:

- RAM: 1,5GB 
- CPU Intel® Xeon®: 2x2.4Ghz

- Windows Server 2012 R2 

5-6 instances with 8-12 EAs.

Yeah, on the other hand 1 terminal, the EA copied, it's clean too. But what's the broker you talked about offering such a service ?

Any broker that offers its own signal service. There are several.

Google CopyFx.

The limitations are considerable compared to a VPS. With a VPS you don't have restrictions (no same broker for both terminals) and, more importantly, the operations are performed locally, without any additional latencies between instances, without who knows what bounce between servers... You can monitor it to detect any connection problems and more.

Free network services offered on a large scale may be poor.

For 1 to 1 terminal, there is also the service provided by MQL5. The price is reasonable in my opinion. 

Thanks. Yup I've thought about the MQL5 signal service, even if not sure if it works by keeping the signal private
Reason: