not enough money to trade my demo account

I'm new, i really want to continue with my demo account, but wouldn't because of a statement that would always come up 'not enough money' each time i execute a trade? please help

I won't send you money :-)

What is your deposit and how many lots you try to order?

Roger:

I won't send you money :-)

What is your deposit and how many lots you try to order?

As i said earlier on, I'm new to this stuff and i just want to get going with my demo account which has recently been showing me "no money" each time i tried to execute a trade or new order. My account shows USD 5000

Hanson:

As i said earlier on, I'm new to this stuff and i just want to get going with my demo account which has recently been showing me "no money" each time i tried to execute a trade or new order. My account shows USD 5000

My Demo account deposit is 5000USD and I tried to order 0.05 lots. Thanks for your concern and sorry for the delay, I had to read a whole lot of things before I could answer your question.