Writing of EA for Stochastic Indicator and MACD using 2 differant time frames

Good day everyone! I do not know if this is doable or not so I thought I would ask. I am a newb and know nothing about writing up a program so I am asking if anyone here can help me.

How I trade is by switching back and forth between different time frames to determine if the signal of the lower time frame stochastic is turning in the same direction of a higher time frame MACD thus validating the signal. As an example……..

On the 15m chart I take a buy signal when the 5, 3, 3 stochastic %K turns up any time it has closed below the 20 line; and the signal line on a 4 hour 12, 26, 9 MACD is ascending. I do the opposite on the sell except I sell when I get the signal that the 15 minute stochastic %K has turned down after closing above the 80 line; and the 4 hour MACD signal line is descending.

Of course it is doable. Did you read the book? What is the second argument in iMACD()?

Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.