100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 13

Hello Joesmoe, can you when you have all the indicators finished and updated can you update all the info in the first post?

Thanks

mqlguru.com

hi guys

as i told you in a private message Joesmoe, if there is no one to do it for free you can try here MQL Guru

i worked with them and they were very fair

at least ask ... it does not cost you a cent

regards

Settings for3 level indicator

Hi Joesmoe,

Thanks for sharing your method! Can you confirm your settings for the 3 level indicator please?

Alerts and stuff

Regarding the alerts and stuff I can have a go at putting alerts on things but I will need the mq files for the indicators not the ex.

The macd should be easy. On post 40 there is version of the 3 level which already has alerts coded in.

Joesmoe,

Just want to know if this this is a valid signal. I suppose not because there isn't any peak in MACD histogram.

Thanks.

Chamane

Files:
example.gif  67 kb

waltini:
Regarding the alerts and stuff I can have a go at putting alerts on things but I will need the mq files for the indicators not the ex. The macd should be easy. On post 40 there is version of the 3 level which already has alerts coded in.

Waltini,

Here is the 3 level mq file. Is there anything else you will need.

Thanks for the help.

JS

hi joesmoe.....

well i think your method works but the working is in the how you exit....

so maybe you can help me improve my exiting by asking you this question:

When do you lose money?? i.e. trading conditions, setups, time etc.

For one I think you will lose money in ranging markets where it close breaks the fractal but retraces the other way or at least 20 pips.....so this begs the question of whether stop loss of 15/30 pips is good......or maybe not in a ranging market......

waltini:
Regarding the alerts and stuff I can have a go at putting alerts on things but I will need the mq files for the indicators not the ex. The macd should be easy. On post 40 there is version of the 3 level which already has alerts coded in.

Waltini,

Here is the 3 level mq file. Is there anything else you will need.

Thanks for the help.

JS

Files:

chamane:
Joesmoe,

Just want to know if this this is a valid signal. I suppose not because there isn't any peak in MACD histogram.

Thanks.

Chamane

This is not a valid signal. Like most indicators there are faulse singnals. See how it peeked but it still went down. Ride this one out and let it get back to normal. Wait tell a better signal comes up. Don't chase it. Be patient and another one will always be there.

JS

False signal

Hi joesmoe !

Both your kindly shared systems are really great! Thanks a lot!

Please figure it out how you feel (predict) cases like this. Agree, it was unexpected reverse down. Thanks.

Files:
wrong_signal.jpg  150 kb
Reason: