Stochastic EA - page 23

mateusz1:
It does not work. I do not know why?

There were 0 passes done during optimization

TestGenerator: no history data 'EURUSD60'

Description of log

Mateusz1 try this, on a open chart go to tools/options/charts change max bars in history, depending on how far back you want to test, change this number, to be safe and if you have enough computer memory can change it to 99999999999, since i usually only go 6 months or so back, i change it to 500000. then from there i go to tools/history center/currency pair click on the currency pair you want history from, once it opens I just use 1 minute data, so click on that and click download. Once the download is complete I restart metatrader, before starting the back test.Once metatrader is open you should be ready to back test with 90% modeling quality, if testing above 1 minute, if testing 1 minute timeframe your modeling quality should be 25%.

hey

mrtools:
Mateusz1 try this, on a open chart go to tools/options/charts change max bars in history, depending on how far back you want to test, change this number, to be safe and if you have enough computer memory can change it to 99999999999, since i usually only go 6 months or so back, i change it to 500000. then from there i go to tools/history center/currency pair click on the currency pair you want history from, once it opens I just use 1 minute data, so click on that and click download. Once the download is complete I restart metatrader, before starting the back test.Once metatrader is open you should be ready to back test with 90% modeling quality, if testing above 1 minute, if testing 1 minute timeframe your modeling quality should be 25%.

I hope I will do the trick and will succeed. Sprawdzaliście or strategy in the real world work? For example, in Figure 5, and 15 min?

Hello

Please help me.

Is it possible to make this automatic index strategies?If so, that could be me someone to help.

I greet

Files:
ma.mq4  3 kb

mateusz1:
Please help me.

Is it possible to make this automatic index strategies?If so, that could be me someone to help.

I greet

Mateusz1,

Not sure what you are looking for, Sorry!!

hey

mrtools:
Mateusz1, Not sure what you are looking for, Sorry!!

My English is not good.I would like to change the rate of the EA. Only if you can?

Could we get a administrator in here to redirect these morans replies to the correct forums... This is stupid to read something that doesn't relate to this topic.

Hello everybody. I was looking for a counter trend EA to diversify a portfolio and I thought that this one could have been a good idea to start with.

I had a good quality data from 2000 up to 2011 to give a quick view, but at the moment the result is not really promising.

stocastic.rar

Files:
stocastic.rar  47 kb

Kummel:
Hello everybody. I was looking for a counter trend EA to diversify a portfolio and I thought that this one could have been a good idea to start with.

I had a good quality data from 2000 up to 2011 to give a quick view, but at the moment the result is not really promising.

stocastic.rar

Hello Kummell, checking your back test you may need to recheck your indicator settings because the EA was only taking buys.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR.

I like very much the idea of a stochastics EA looking specifically for one type of trade.

Could a retracement stochastics EA be made assessing the signals from 3 separate settings of stochastics (slow, medium and short)?

For example, when the slow and medium are BOTH above 80/90 and the fast crosses below 70/80 and returns above level 65, a retracement ‘buy trade’ entry would be triggered. This would be a low risk EA as there is a predetermined and exact stop.

I will post illustrations if required.

TEAMTRADER

Hi - I've tried the stoch EA with mm on a demo account and was impressed. Is anybody still using this EA and what current version are you using? I've seen that it has been going through various upgrades... Thanks Jim

Reason: