What I shud do?

hi,

I am trading FX from last 7 years, and to be honest never made money, but have learnt a lot, not just trading but also life lessons, which could be only learnt by staying more with one self and constant evaluating life.

ok any ways by the grace of god now I am on right track and I am almost readt to start making money out of forex, my learning curve is steep now.

I dont have any money to invest at this moment, but following pic is results of my 7 years of FX learning.

what shud be done next?

and no this is not a joke, I have tried 200 different settings and yet not a single time I am in loss with my strategy, I have nothing to lie and nothing to hide, just want idea how shud I proceed from here, to get financial freedom.

following is the best result I can achieve.

what are the different options for me?

Ali Huzaifa:
hi,

I am trading FX from last 7 years, and to be honest never made money, but have learnt a lot, not just trading but also life lessons, which could be only learnt by staying more with one self and constant evaluating life.

ok any ways by the grace of god now I am on right track and I am almost readt to start making money out of forex, my learning curve is steep now.

I dont have any money to invest at this moment, but following pic is results of my 7 years of FX learning.

what shud be done next?

and no this is not a joke, I have tried 200 different settings and yet not a single time I am in loss with my strategy, I have nothing to lie and nothing to hide, just want idea how shud I proceed from here, to get financial freedom.

following is the best result I can achieve.

what are the different options for me?

Hi Ali Huzaifa,

If this is an automated(EA) strategy might want to increase your modeling quality on your back test to at least 90% and then go from there. From what I hear there are brokers out there that will allow you to start with a very small deposit.

yes this is EA, based on my strategy, if u dont mind how do we increase modeling quality?

I am new to programing.

I just goggled and found increasing modeling quality is for scalping, well my EA isnt scalpig EA, it trades on quite high time frame.

also please let me know what are different methods to make my EA work 24/7?

I found VPS is the solution, is that correct?

Ali Huzaifa:
yes this is EA, based on my strategy, if u dont mind how do we increase modeling quality? I am new to programing.

Go to an open chart the bar on top click on tools/options

then increase max bars in history and max bars on chart to something like 9999999999999.

then close that box go back to tools/history click on the pair you want to back test i usually open m1 and download that time frame and also the timeframe i am testing. After that i restart metatrader and start back testing doing that you will always have 90% modeling quality when testing, problem if a day or so passes between tests you will more than likely have to go through those steps again for 90% modeling.

ps) just saw your other posts and modeling quality has nothing to do with scalping its just for more accurate back testing and yes VPS is probably best for 24/7 coverage.

Reason: