Stochastic EA - page 14

Hello,

I have a problem. I backtest Stoch EA with the same setting in the first post and I don't have the same results.

Also I do an other test with a 5d broker, and an other result.

All my backtest are do with 90% modelage.

>> Strategy Tester: Stoch EA

>> Strategy Tester: Stoch EA

Do you know what is the problem?

Edit: I test the version with MM, and it seems that i can't take littler position that 0,1 lot, is it normal?

Thank you

double stoch

treuzelen:
Are you using the double stoch?

I am using the double stoch see the attached which is another view of using the double stoch:

Files:
robinhood-fx.pdf  1936 kb

staceywlee:
I am using the double stoch see the attached which is another view of using the double stoch:

Thank you for the PDF. As a mechanical trader, I loved 54 and 55 pages. I will be looking at this and post conclusions here.

MANSTIR:
if u dont mind, please give me the .tpl file... thanks for the idea..

regards,

MANSTIR

Here is .tpl file......

Files:
2_stoch.tpl  2 kb

--Id--:
Is the author of the thread still there? Made tests using plain stochastic as signal, with plain Williams%R to calculate when to close and the results were almost acceptable in timeframe 30 / EURUSD. Is he still using it? Why Williams%R?

Hi I'm still using this EA and it has been very profitable. The USDJPY is the best currency for this EA, 30mins. Williams %R is a better clost signal than a TP as it closes after entering the overbought/oversold mode. It will also use ATR whatever hits first. If anybody can pick a better closing signal I'd love to hear it!

hmm.. iv looked at the coding and looks good and logic..

execpt i cant get a postive figure when testing.. keep gettn negative results and im using stock settings. I might try it my demo account see if i get any postive results..

Reason: