_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 290

jarvy:
real acc with your lucky 29 3 2009 - 27 4 2009

Real account is not like real account - which broker is it?

i just try it at live for 2 days.

I have no luck with EURGBP though only make 1 trade :P

but i have some trade with EURCHF.

And i never let my EA trade alone (i always monitor it, in case market suddenly moves - not flat anymore). I will close it for no profit or little loss rather than gamble and let it run)

any share for real account that make a good profit?

I use alpari rusia.

I now start to test forward ,,your lucky 2b" in demo acc. First day seams very promising it has made 5$ profit (from 200) with risk=20. If it goes that well for 1 mount I will test it with real money. If you do the math you will see how much % is for 1 mount and for 1 year (no bank can do it for you). It is too early to say anything for sure, but I hope that system and logic, that ,,yuor lucky" is using sties longer on the market.

PS - Please can someone send me latest version of ,,your lucky"

your_lucky_v2

cash4u2:
Real account is not like real account - which broker is it?

FXOPEN micro account

Dont know hw to make an EA

I hv a system that can about 130%++ per month,but this system is imposible to trade manual.I dont know hw 2 make an EA.If someone here can make an EA plz contact me....armizal33@yahoo.com.(SELANGOR,MALAYSIA)

jarvy:
FXOPEN micro account

Can you find any requotes in the metatrader logfile?

Your_lucky with Neural Networks

Hello,

I am planning on making a learning function to operate your_lucky so that we can maximize potential for this sideways trending scalper.

a) Will be able to maximize operating hours, trade through 24/7

b) Trade using other currencies, any currency that tends to do sideways trending

We all know that this EA works well on sideways, but spreads are killing us. If we can work around the time and turn on the EA when spreads are low but the trend is still sideways, we will have a real winner.

If you have the newest version of Thunder, or Your_lucky I would be happy to work with you, I will give you full sourcecode once I am finished if you provide me with the source.

It is still possible to use scripting to work with the EA's without sourcecode aswell. Lets work together people, we win as a team.

Jag

what's the idea ?

jsidhu:
Hello,

I am planning on making a learning function to operate your_lucky so that we can maximize potential for this sideways trending scalper.

b) Trade using other currencies, any currency that tends to do sideways trending

We all know that this EA works well on sideways, but spreads are killing us. If we can work around the time and turn on the EA when spreads are low but the trend is still sideways, we will have a real winner.

If you have the newest version of Thunder, or Your_lucky I would be happy to work with you, I will give you full sourcecode once I am finished if you provide me with the source.

It is still possible to use scripting to work with the EA's without sourcecode aswell. Lets work together people, we win as a team.

Jag

What's your idea ? You want to add some neural network as additional filter for entering trades ? How should this NN be trained ? What should it predict ?

jsidhu:
Hello,

Jag

Hello,

I think your idea is a good idea.

I can't blame some one who try to find some solutions

Give us some news about your project, bad or good news, the important thing is to try

Reason: