Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 21

it may not be the cup of tea for everyone, -- as there are 3 rows of red/ blue --- could be conflicting to each other ( change as fast as the MP3 spectrum analyzer pattern)

more or less, just like fxstreet.com charts -- so you better try it and see whether your own profit/loss statistics enable you to USE it

all about tick and tick

This looks good I will test it

Alert function for indicator

I am new to forex trading and would like to try the scalping method first. I like the way this collection of indicators is displayed and would like to know if anyone with experience coding indicators can insert an alert function to call attention to either the 'buy' or 'sell' action on the part of the trader. Thanks.

Should I trade this method on EURUSD M15 only? So far I placed 2 trades, both winners with a set TP at 10 pips

Almost as soon as I placed my trade I was already positive Good RR

Anyone still trading this method successfully?

I'm looking for a good momentum strategy... Any ideas if this one isn't it?

Thank you all!

Awesome thread!

hey guys. i wonder why this thread died?

Anyways, last couple days the markets have been FLAT on eurusd.

however, this system kept me out when i should be, and got me in at the right time for in and out trades.

on this posting, i have taken a total of 6 trades this week on eurusd, all for a 10pip TP, and -10 pip hard stop. however if my trade went up by +5 pips i would move my SL to -2 instead. The max drawdown i have seen as far as pip wise, has been -4. i am usually in and out of a trade within 5 mins or less. I really love this strategy, i will keep testing it out, but i think i may have found a system to generate me consistent, profitable scalping trades; thus resulting in me eventually taking this bad boy live!

PS: does anyone know if i can change a setting to hear the sound signal when it reaches 8 or -8 instead of 9? so i can get prepared faster!

i forgot to mention, all of those 6 trades were winners for 10 pips each!

Started demo-testing it, not a single alert during the last two days... apparently I missed one, but I some point one has to go to bed, hasn't he

I'll wait to see the profitability of this system, but I strongly question the "scalp" in its name, since that's not at all my conception of scalping: M15? Wow, I scalp on M1 and M5 maximum. 2 trades a day? When I scalp it's more like 4 trades an hour, minimum! Anyway, time will tell.

EDIT/ Finally got one signal, thought it was a joke!! The bells rang finally after 4 plain 7 pips candles (that's 28 pips...), and the system (ticks rising bells ringing, lswpr being green and above arsi) "told me" to buy just under a MAJOR resistance!! Of course the trade was a looser. I hope this baby has more to give, looked promising reading all the comments.

i started demo testing this about 3 hours ago and decided to put it on live stats i was doing so well

perky scalper system

my trades are gbpusd only the rest are fapturbo

i broke even :| i decided to restart and maybe not trade every minute of every hour i was $1300 up for less than 12hours though.

maybe i will be a little more conservative. 15 pips a day would be a good start

Newbie question

Hi every1,

I'm new to forex and metatrader. I have a newbie question. - do I paste all of Perky's formulas into the experts/indicators folder?

Thank you in advance

Lkloh:
Hi every1,

I'm new to forex and metatrader. I have a newbie question. - do I paste all of Perky's formulas into the experts/indicators folder?

Thank you in advance

yes apart from perkyscalpertemplate.tpl

that goes into \MT4\templates

u can put it into experts\templates but then its not with the others

then load your pair, right click go to template and load it.

i had to go into the indicators list , remove the one called adattiversidisplay NB then readd it then resave the template because mine was not updating correctly using the default one. loading it now works fine though

Reason: