Looking for 3 EAs A Scalper, A breakout,and A News Trader

As the title suggest I am looking for 3 Expert Advisors, A scalping EA, a breakout EA and a News Trading EA. I am looking for .mq4 to help the designers with optimization and forward testing. I will be renting my own Virtual Private Server, where i will be installing 3 Metatrader terminals allowing each system that i choose to be forward tested individual for a minimum of 30 days. All the results of forward testing will be shared with the developers. If your systems perform well enough i am willing to back a few with my own money live. The results of which will be again share with developers allowing all of us to optimize and carry the development forward.

NB. I will not be paying for Expert Advisors.

This is based on information sharing and the hope that my investment in a server, forward testing and risking my own capital on live trading will provide talented developers a chance to have systems tested without risking there own capital.

If interested please respond with the attached EA and description as well as backtesting results.

If you are not the original developer but have made alterations to a system we can still work on those systems as well.

If you dont have either of the above but would like to work on this project as a developer your are more than welcome to join. All I ask is that we share our results and codes.

If you you know of solid systems that may form templates for the project feel free to post those also.

Have you ever tried looking for the word "Search"?

Foreverold:
Have you ever tried looking for the word "Search"?

LMAO

gimmy gimmy gimmy i want, iwant.com, now please can i have, i am looking for, we need, does anyone have. etc etc and on the first post

You will have to pay something weather it's for the EA or your banks account being wiped out you will pay a price if you are asking for a free EA

The best bit of advice is to look in the Elite section it has everything you would ever need and then some.

I need a coffee

Cheers

Beno

hi

you can find many EA's here , every EA thread has some proven statement enjoy it

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Well Thanks Beno,Foreverold and prasx!

This is probably my first post but i have been a member here for a long time.

I am more interested in working to improve EAs with the coders that want help, than just borrow EAs. I think this should be an interesting offer to a few programmers! Not all programmers are risk takers and I think they all would like to earn from their efforts, what I am offering is an opportunity to develop an idea into a sellable product.

The EA at the end of the day utlimately belongs to the developer.

If they would like my help in turning that product into money again i would be willing to partner them, but thats up to the developer. Otherwise I will continue to earn from the money generated from the EA live trading. Reinvesting in New EA development.

now, you see that makes a lot more sense than just asking for 3 EA's.

I can't code but have loads of ideas and will look forward to seeing your results.

Cheers

Beno

ps.I had my coffee now

First of all,

You're basically asking for people's hard work so you can edit and improve it. The only thing I get from such a request is that you're either A) Too lazy to code your own B) Don't know enough about trading to create a strategy.

With those two assumptions in mind, I bring up two other factors that make this thread quite irritating like the many posted around here. One is the fact if you don't know how to code, you shouldn't be asking for other peoples EA's to tinker around with. Secondly is if you don't know enough about a trading strategy then you shouldn't be trading at all.

Now aside from those two assumptions, it's even more irritating you're asking for several things that can be found using either A) The forum search function or B) the GOOGLE funcition at the top of your screen.

Now even aside from that note- PEOPLE share EA's here because they are INCOMPLETE and or DO NOT work. IF someone shares a ACTUALLY profitable EA here for FREE with OPEN SOURCE, I will literally drop my jaw and apologize to everyone here for being the scrutinizing king but the fact is no one will.

People put their hard hours into coding, and testing EA's. Like many of the people who've disappeared from this Forum- like hell I would share something profitable while some deutsche bag will most likely sell it.

Anyways, Toodle.

Walander again your entitled your opinion and as i stated before its not for everybody. Thanks for your comments we are all entitle to our opinions. I however have no interest in selling any systems. Thats up to the lead developer.

Just so you have a clue about my programming abilities, i am a professional oracle systems developer by trade. I have been a consultant for companies in the USA, Canada and Latin America for more than 5 years and currently based in Europe. I think i can manage MQL, its simply a mark up language for C/C++.

Thanks again.

Reason: