Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 25

MAKR:
Hi all,

one question: when we use IA method, does swap rate influence on the pairs' position?

Thanks.

NO. It does not.

Hi there!

Guys and Ladys I have only 1 problem. May u share the T101_Dashbord indicators? I have this indicator, but it doesnt work for me fine.

And plz tell me in the three words, how work with this indicator. Previously I used Orest_14v. Thanks

Request to clarify the IA proper setting

Hi there T101..After rereading many times on this basket method,got a bit confuse..request assistance to clarify my problem..u see,as what u had mention for the IA,have to click the profit column twice so as to make it ascending figure..most profit on top & most lost bottom..but referring to a few of your attached image,it surely doesnt show like that..kindly please refer your #18 post at Forex factory forum..I only can see at that image the profit column was not in sequence..need help for this,thanks

Basket Trading System (T101 system

PipScorer:
That copy is by someone else trying to put into words her understanding of the system. You PM me and i will sent you the rules, not that copy, my own personal copy,

Dear Julius,

would you mind sending me a copy of your personal rules?

Thanks so much in advance.

Most brokers have the following Pairs.

1. GBPUSD 8. CADJPY

2. EURGBP 9. AUDUSD

3. GBPCHF 10. USDJPY

4. CHFJPY 11. EURUSD

5. AUDJPY 12. EURCHF

6. EURJPY 13. GBPJPY

7. USDCHF 14 USDCAD

If you are using the IBFX Platform below are your pairs to Hedge:

1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD

2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY

3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD

4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY

5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF

6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY

7. EURJPY 14 EURCHF

The first seven pairs is set 1 and the second is set 2. These pairs will hedge each other. Fresh start this method at the very beginning of the week, this will give you a good look at the pairs as weeks goes on. Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG. No SL and no TP. As much as possible run a script (attached) so as to maintain correct timing in opening them. Click twice the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom or vice versa. Initially the order of this pairs is a mess, let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to make a proper order. All the buys will stay at the bottom and all the sells will occupy the top or vice versa. It like putting to rest the dirty bottled water and it will start to settle down after a certain period and all the dirt to the bottom and the clearer water at the top.

Julius,

I want to take today especially to thank you for sharing your system. And I forgot to thank you previously for answering my question about handling drawdown, with drawdown explained...I can see why this method works because you are testing the water...and you only need 1 time to be right for you to make good profit. Kinda like a good reward to risk ratio. I will be taking this weekend to read and study as much as I can in between eating leftovers.

I'm a quick learner, so I hope to pick it up rather quickly.

By the way, I'll be heading to Kauai for Christmas vacation this year (hehe, I know you wanted to head to somewhere warm)...I'll be more than happy to meet up with you, introduce you to my family, and we can talk about trading over beer. Life is more than just making money, gotta take some time to decompress. Hit me up on PM if you can make it.

Happy Thanksgiving.

OK, I think I got the overall idea of the method.

Looks simple enough. Buy or Sell 14 pairs at the same time.

There are already a ton of indicators available publicly for this method. Time for me to go scavenge and pillage, simplify it, and start making $$$. Arrrgh!

Julius, I want to warn you about posting trading statements publicly. You might want to reconsider it because there are a lot of unscrupulous people on the net that can do some devious things with information like that. Just a friendly warning. Most professionals just posts a P/L blotter, no trading details.

Thanks again for the system.

Kenny Rogers:
Julius, I want to warn you about posting trading statements publicly. You might want to reconsider it because there are a lot of unscrupulous people on the net that can do some devious things with information like that. Just a friendly warning. Thanks again for the system.

Thanks for the warning. Considered. No more results postings, we know this is the system, no further convincing required.

Julius

Please!!!

WHAT??? and we'l never see if you recovered your -50%. OR should i say blown acc???? Or maybe last week was worse, no statment there either.

Really I want to believe that The people here are smart enough to not fall for your REALLY bad marketing pitch. Just safe everyone the trouble and give your sales site adress

PipScorer:
Thanks for the warning. Considered. No more results postings, we know this is the system, no further convincing required. Julius
Reason: