I use the QQE from a system I got a while back. The Blue QQE must be above the red one, and above the 50 line for an uptrend. Doesnt matter if red QQE is above the 50 line.
For a downtrend the QQE red must below the 50 line and below the blue line.
you may have seen i have been looking for a decent QQE alert.... the closest i have got is with Mr tools
Above link is dead !!!
Please restore it or better the indicator post it here in this thread
The only I found from this thread is some QQE indicator with alert (one member asked to fix it).
It is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page180
next version with alert is on this post:
and this one:
It was in public sections. I did not find MrTools version sorry.
In elite sections:
- QQE new indicator;
- QQE new histo indicator;
- QQE new histo + alerts indicator: 2 type of alerts : when QQE line crosses 50 line (alertsSignalLineCross set to false - default setting) or when QQE line crosses signal line (alertsSignalLineCross set to true).
- cfb adaptive qqe histo + alerts indicator. In this version we have the choice of the 4 different rsi's and the 9 different types of price.
- alb QQE advanced_alerts+arrows indicator. This is adaptive lookback advanced qqe, with alerts or arrows on slope of the qqe or alerts or arrows on fast slow trend cross, its also multi timeframe.
- cfb_adaptive qqe histo + alerts+arrows indicator.
- pa adaptive wpr on qqe indicator. This is pa adaptive wpr on qqe, indicator is multi timeframe with alerts and arrows on slope change or zero cross, also added the divergence. The wpr is being smoothed by same smoothing as original Qqe, instead of my usual favorite.
- dz cfb adaptive qqe histo + alerts+arrows indicator. It is next version of indicator and now - with StartBuyProbability/StartSellProbability dynamic zones.
- QQE histo - alerts & mtf indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of QQE new histo + alerts indicator.
- QQE different pairs indicator. It is next improved version of QQE indicator after QQE simple, QQE new histo + alerts and QQE histo - alerts & mtf. This new QQE different pairs indicator is showing QQE + fast signal + slow signal on chosen symbols. In order to give it a bit more flexibility - option to show or hide slow and fast signal line is added.
- QQE Pcm new histo + alerts indicator and QQE Pcm smoothed new histo + alerts indicator. Here's something somewhat different QQE Polychromatic Momentum(Pcm), there are 2 versions, the first added jurik smoothing to the Momentum, ther second is the Ema of Pcm. The alerts are for zero cross, or signal cross or both.
- QQE combined histo indicator. It is MTF histo indicator. If you want the second time frame to be the next bigger from a time 1st time frame, all you have to do is to place the word "next" anywhere in TimeFrame2 parameter. If you set both time frame parameters to same value, you are getting in effect a readings of one single QQE indicator trend otherwise it is combining them. If both are in the same direction, then the bars is colored accordingly otherwise it is gray.
- QQE advanced indicator. Things added to QQE : possibility to choose and smooth (filter) price before being used in calculation and possibility to use other than the built in metatrader rsi. As usual, rsi methods can be 0 - "regular" rsi, 1 - Wilder's rsi, 2 - rsx and 3 - Cuttler rsi.
- QQE advanced_alerts_arrows indicator. Here's the arrows versions also added alerts to the QQE when all 3 cross.
- QQE advanced combined histo indicator. It is the advanced "combined" version made to use 2 time frames but if you use same time frames for time frame 1 and time frame 2 it will show a single advanced QQE as histogram. The 2 time frames combined idea seems to be very good for excluding some false signals in times of strong trend.
- QQE advanced_alerts_arrows_v1 indicator. This QQE indicator is with alerts, arrows and jurik smoothing feature.
- QQE Pcm new histo_mtf + alerts+arrows indicator and QQE Pcm smooth new histo_mtf + alerts+arrows indicator. These are the polychromatic momentum qqe's with arrows and mtf.
You can ask MrTools to make at least one public version with all kinds of workable alerts
You are very kind and helpful Newdigital
Actually i am interested in the 'qqe' coded by Mrtools !
Hope he will make super advanced qqe for us in free section
Hi vaguely remember that version, what I remember about it was it was multi time frame and couldn't get the alerts to work on the mtf. As you can see got qqe growing out our ears in paid sections will see what we can do.
I think that that link got lost in the times when the site was migrated. If it is so, then no chance it can be restored (at least that is what developers explained to us at that time - that some posts are going to be permanently lost in the process of migrating. If I remember well it was some 150-160 posts in question)
Kind of a start, the dotted line a little nervous but looks like it stops moving after the closed bar.
I have almost all indicators coded by You and Mrtools :):)
but never have a QQE except the one you recently add 'invert' function in to it
Maybe you have done QQE but mentioned above as they all lost permanently in the process of migrating !
Nice one !
Hope it will not move after closed bar
ps(edit) : Not sure but... maybe dotted line repaint !
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.