QQE and gann hilo detailed - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
pavaka
pavaka  

cool...I see the light!:)

mladen:
Basis of the QQE indicator is RSI (the "main" line is actually an EMA smoothed RSI - SF factor from many of the QQE indicators is the smoothing factor applied to RSI value) The signal lines are calculated from that smoothed RSI value (not going to go into details how it is calculated now)

So I thought how to explain how it can be used for flat markets too, but, luckily we all are on net and found one nice quote :

RSI as a Flat Market Indicator - The RSI (Relative Strength Indicator) is often used to identify when a particular instrument has become overbought or oversold. In general, it is also used to indicate when an instrument has moved in one direction too quickly and is due for a correction.

By default, the RSI indicator ranges from 0 to 100 and is drawn using the trading data from the last 14 periods (if the default settings are used). An instrument is said to be overbought and due for a pull back once the RSI approaches the 70 level, likewise, if the RSI reaches the 30 level and beyond it is said to be oversold.

If, however, the indicator is failing to reach the overbought (70) or oversold (30) levels, this is an indication that the market may be consolidating or is flat. However, this is not always the case, especially when the market is slowly trending in one direction without making big moves.

the source of that quote is from here : Explaining Forex and Flat Market Indicator - Understanding RSI and CCI Technical Indicators

Now, knowing what QQE main value is, I hope it is easy to apply the above tips to detect flat markets too
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Rapid QQE mtf ...

Posted the multi time frame version of rapid QQE here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page277

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen

Nice Indicator

Is it possible for you to add MTF option in it

Agreed 100% with ND, today is 'QQE day' (at least for me)

Best Regards

secretcode
secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Posted the multi time frame version of rapid QQE here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page277

Mladen

I have no words to say anything except this :

You are the BEST

:):)

Thanks,

secretcode

macerina
macerina  

Pls provide an on screen arrow version without subwindow please

mladen:
As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):) Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Dear Mladen,

Can u please provide an arrow version on main chart window without sub window and make it mtf if possible .

Thanks in advance

macerina
macerina  

any histogram possibilities

mladen:
As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):) Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Can u convert this into histogram if possible sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
macerina:
Can u convert this into histogram if possible sorry for the trouble. Thanks

Hello Macerina,

This is the histo version.

macerina
macerina  
mrtools:
Hello Macerina, This is the histo version.

Thank you so much Mrtools That was really helpful and quick.

lbfx
lbfx  
mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Here's the QQE new with mtf and alerts.

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thank you for the alert, is there a way to have the qqe crossing the 50 level alert like in the other version of QQE?

Thank you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
lbfx:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thank you for the alert, is there a way to have the qqe crossing the 50 level alert like in the other version of QQE?

Thank you

Hi Ibfx,

Don't think so, all 8 buffers are used up, but will see if there is a way to eliminate a couple.

secretcode
secretcode  

On Chart version - rapid QQE

Mladen, Mrtools and all Coders guru

Is it possible to convert this indicator for 'on chart' !

Thanks

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register