QQE and gann hilo detailed - page 5

Rapid QQE mtf ...

Posted the multi time frame version of rapid QQE here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page277

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen

Nice Indicator

Is it possible for you to add MTF option in it

Agreed 100% with ND, today is 'QQE day' (at least for me)

Best Regards

secretcode

mladen:
Posted the multi time frame version of rapid QQE here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page277

Mladen

I have no words to say anything except this :

You are the BEST

:):)

Thanks,

secretcode

Pls provide an on screen arrow version without subwindow please

mladen:
As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):) Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Dear Mladen,

Can u please provide an arrow version on main chart window without sub window and make it mtf if possible .

Thanks in advance

any histogram possibilities

mladen:
As ND said at one of his post, today is a "QQE day" :):) Here is a QQE the uses rapid rsi instead of regular built in rsi. Differences are sometimes significant when the 2 are compared (I guess it depends on preference which one somebody is going to use)

Can u convert this into histogram if possible sorry for the trouble.

Thanks

macerina:
Can u convert this into histogram if possible sorry for the trouble. Thanks

Hello Macerina,

This is the histo version.

mrtools:
Hello Macerina, This is the histo version.

Thank you so much Mrtools That was really helpful and quick.

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Here's the QQE new with mtf and alerts.

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thank you for the alert, is there a way to have the qqe crossing the 50 level alert like in the other version of QQE?

Thank you

lbfx:
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thank you for the alert, is there a way to have the qqe crossing the 50 level alert like in the other version of QQE?

Thank you

Hi Ibfx,

Don't think so, all 8 buffers are used up, but will see if there is a way to eliminate a couple.

On Chart version - rapid QQE

Mladen, Mrtools and all Coders guru

Is it possible to convert this indicator for 'on chart' !

Thanks

Files:

QQE-Stoch Combi indicator !

All three files need to be in 'indicators folder' to work 'QQE-Stoch Combi' properly !!

Can any one make it standalone indicator so we have to save 1 file instead 3

Also in Mladen's 'QQE' (few post above) there are couples inputs option available which are missing in this indicator like 'RsiPeriod' , 'RsiPrice' , 'WP' !

Any help would be appreciated

Files:
qqe.gif  14 kb
qqe-stoch.mq4  4 kb
qqe.mq4  4 kb
Reason: