E&A Standard Trading System - page 53

Hey Drewp there is a program called TradeGuider that analyzes bar scenarios like this

Hey Drewp there is a program called TradeGuider that analyzes bar scenarios like this - - it is about $3500 US - - if you analyze the aggregate fx volume from a source like GTIS (esignal subscription has it) and then look for high volume on a narrow range bar, you should be able to classify by looking at the volume and the next candle successfully (according to the tradeguider guys). There are a few videos about the aggregate volume via GTIS on leveragefx dot com (the Top Gun guys)...

Hope that helps, turbothis

SilverTrend -> ForexOffTrend -> AlaskanPipAssasin

TradeTrader:
Im not a programmer but it would be cool if someone could make a BAR style - MTF Alaskanpipassasin for us. Should give a better overview for manual traders.

Alaskanpipassasin bar version has been written a long time ago (by someone) and modified by Kalenzo..

But it's not mtf version..

silvertrend_bar_v2.21.mq4

AlaskanPipAssasin aka SilverTrend (mtf)

TradeTrader:
Im not a programmer but it would be cool if someone could make a BAR style - MTF Alaskanpipassasin for us. Should give a better overview for manual traders.
V-X569:
Alaskanpipassasin bar version has been written a long time ago (by someone) and modified by Kalenzo.. But it's not mtf version..

Ok, MTF bar version..as you wish..

silvertrend_bar_mtf.mq4

SilverTrend_bar + Alert

MACDiesel:
Not too bad for this morning.. nope not using silver trend, nope not using HA, Just using good ol Drewps NL pip sniper, and using the Treny 3 instead of the Jurik......

NICE.

//------------------

Added alert for SilverTrend bar.

Someone might need alert for this indicator.

Here it is!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

----------------------------

robp:
Yes, it's the same thing. Do you need it? I have it somewhere -- let me know and I'll find and post.

SSL_Channnel strategy .. waiting for expert

In the attachments the indicator "SSL_Channel" with a modification by the Egyptian Engineer " Wajdyss" .. And I was thinking in construct an expert on the basis of this indicator open trades on specific timeframe, and exit from another opposite signal from the indicator but in another timeframe that smaller than the previous timeframe .. So that the user can control in timeframes and in the size of the contract.

And the expert gives us the oppertunity to re-entry if the signal has not changed in the basic timeframe and the smaller timeframe gives another signal in the same direction of the basic timefame .

i hope you to give me your comments on this strategy...

And also i'm waiting our programmers to build this expert ..

Mahmoud

is this system still in beta ?

or are anybody using it live

also there is no action in this thread anymore

Where to get original SSL channel indicator

First let me say a big thanks to all the guys and gals that have put a strategy, indicator or developed an EA on this forum. It is a very nice gesture to be willing to share freely all of these.

Can anyone please point me in the direction where I can get the original SSL channel indicator as was used in the first post with the two crossing lines. I have gone through all the attachments and it seems that it must have been removed through updates and editing. Thanks.

Spuky

Original SSL

Hello Spuky

Here you go...original SSL

Cheers

Designmax

Files:
ssl.mq4  3 kb

Original SSL

Thanks a lot Designmax. I already have this indicator and all it gives me is one line on the main chart window. I am not very good with MT4 but I was wondering how Drewp was able to get two lines one green and the other red to cross one another and seem to be a perfect mirror of one another. This is what I was hoping to get cos its a more usefull indicator.

Can anybody please help me with how I can get my indicator to do the same?

Regards,

Spuky

Reason: