What are the best martingale's expert advisor?? - page 3

823:
Hi,

In your opinion which is the best maringale EA for gbpusd pair?

Thanks

Why are you even asking about martingales when they don't work?

Why try on the cable ?

I think for a martingale strategy the GBPJPY or EURJPY should be better.

I really liked the Forex Funnel that works on the USD/JPY pair. Nevertheless, it blew up the entire account at forex-robots.com a couple of months ago and since then I have been more careful with it. Haven't use it much.

Thx

Bill

Mm

The concept of the Martingale system is very simple, use it with strict MM with correct Pair like U/J. It works.

witsnpips:
Why are you even asking about martingales when they don't work?

I don't quite agree with that actually. Each and every individual strategy works effectively in different ways .

For Martingale strategy, you will need huge capital with good risk and money management. Try it with a huge capital of maybe about $20,000, then always start with the lowest lot of 0.01. It will work because price moves in waves and will not be in a straight trend throughout. In fact, using it with pairs that are ranging and sideways are the best.

I am still confused betweem Blessing3 and 10p3 ,still reading about both. Which one do u guys think its better?

There are so many..if you want I can post the ones I have and you can run them through the strategy tester to determine the best one.

kevinator:
There are so many..if you want I can post the ones I have and you can run them through the strategy tester to determine the best one.

Which one do u think the best?/

My final system comes soon

Hi all,

I know that many of you love martingailing in Forex.

Look my live graph and please reject any kind of these methods. After 5 years of trading finally i managed to create a system based on trendlines, SR levels and moving averages that look very very promissing. The orders placed on 15M chart but looked higher TFs to decide so. It is a very simple idea which achived to retrieve as you can see from the chart almost 43% of the losses in just 22 days. Martingailing needed 4,5 months from mim to max. Let me test my new final system two weeks more and after fully confirmed i will release it to the forum. Stay tuned

Regards

Files:

So what's the point in posting now if you're not going to be 'releasing it to the forum' for two weeks? Could it be the classic 'bait and switch'?

First post too. Go figure.

Lux

Reason: