FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 63

jakvb:
Thanks for sharing informations. Can anyone share tsr_day1-5.wma because there files are removed from servers where it was sharing thanks all. jakvb

Those files are old audio files and are no longer valid.

The audiofiles was replaced with videos and you find them here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Arctic4x

Posting this zip file here because it is already waiting for an aproval on the ZoRRo Trading Group since yesterday.

regards...iGoR

Files:
hitrate.zip  12 kb

This afternoon 100% free public webinar in the video room at 12.00gmt (14.00cet).

The webinar can be seen by going to TradingRooms™ - the Interactive Trading Community. Register download the little software program and go to the room directory. Go to community rooms and then choose MaTRiX ZoRRo room.

Be aware that only 50 people can enter in that room.

See you

Regards...iGoR

sorry....

cja:
When i made the Separate data window i was not aware of your problem, have had a look and it was the code for restricting the digits in JPY pairs it had a nDigits = 2 else nDigits = 4 and the else code was affecting the comments digits for numbers such as 1.8900 and dropping the last 2 digits, have made a new list of common currencies nDigits = 4 and tested it and now the 1.8900 reads correctly, i have done it this way so the JPY pairs still read correctly.

have also added into the separate Data window Daily high/low and current price just load this indicator over the existing one.

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator__1.mq4

i have been to this thread numerous times...now that my account took a margin call last week im very open to a new system/ideas. this is an excellant tool, but my question is...how can i take the data off my screen in the upper left corner? your help is appreciated...

Comments

Brazenmichael:
i have been to this thread numerous times...now that my account took a margin call last week im very open to a new system/ideas. this is an excellant tool, but my question is...how can i take the data off my screen in the upper left corner? your help is appreciated...

I added a Show_Comments true/false so you can turn it off or on as

required.

t_s_r-daily_range_calculator_v1.mq4

wow...

thank you for that. i thought maybe i was missing a setting. btw very fast reply. thank you for your trouble.

please help with this indicator

mystified:
Hi İgor,

Do you have the MA Expansion indicator, the one in the picture? I came a cross similar indicator in the Russian forums.I think it was called something like MA slope ratio.İt looks useful to identify the trend from the noise.Thanks in advance.

Dear All

First I want to thank all those who are working hardly for these great indicators... I am still a newbie, trying not to blow my account with repainting indicators:) This indicator looks great

Please let me know how I can download MAs Expansion... If not MAs Expansion something similar , could not find MA Slope Indi as well

Best

Newbie on the party

Dear iGoR,

Thank you for sharing with us your TSR strategy. I am listening to your videos with great interests. I see that you use the daily Camarilla levels on your chart/setup, but I have not come across the explanation on how you actually use it.

Anyway, I am also a fan of Cam Pivots and I have modified the indicator to show me the major Cams (H4, H3, L3, L4) as fat dots with price-labels, and minor Cams (H1, H2, H5, H6, H7 and L1,2,5,6,7) as thin dots without labels.

Due to MQ4 buffer limitation I split my Cams into two indicators:

* Cams_Daily_Rev.mq4 - shows the Reversal levels H3, H2, H1, L1, L2, L3.

* Cams_Daily_Break.mq4 - shows the Breakout levels H4, H5, H6, H7 and L4,5,6,7.

Cheers, Kris

The circle is round

The circle is round.

After 3 years develloping severall systems we are back to where we started.

In the trading room and with the syndicate we are trading the (T_S_R) trading system again.

It is modified and improved but the principal stays the same.

When we stopped trading T_S_R we did not have the MM that we have now and we stopped also in a very bad period april-jun 2007 where the market conditions were very bad. Looking back to that period there was no way to make any intraday trading system work.

The (T_S_R) system has proved to be a very simple but very effective trading system because if you do a google on (T_S_R) you gonna see a couple of 1000 hits and you will find many different countrys that had forums who were trading and discussed my system.

As said I have improved it even more and in combination with our MM it gives great results.

Somewhere in the 4th week of april I am going to have the privat room open also as a public room again.

This way I hope that somebody can feel the atmosphere in the room and can follow whats going on.

But there will be restrictions otherwise there is no difference in becomming a member of the trading room and follow everything in public without the nescessarity to becomme a member.

The room will be back in the daytraders section of the business and finance section on paltalk.

People who are not a member and who will enter in the room will have a red dot in front of their name. This makes it impossible to write any text in the room. This is for obvious reasons because not everybody is as friendly and has correct intentions in what they would write.

But a person that joins the room will be cappable of following everything that is going on in the room.

I am going to give also the indicators and themplates with audio files so one can see for himself how effective this trading system is.

If you place the template on whatever kind of pair or whatever kind of time frame it should be clear how this very simple but very effective strategy should help you in making money.

But as said we use this system combined with our MM to make it even more effective but the MM stays in the privat room.

I hope this will help you in your trading and I hope that somebody could becomes that good that he or she wants to join the syndicate of the privat trading group.

For those who would not be informed, the syndicate is a group of people in the privat room who trade with real money from 1 central joined account.

The benefit from this is the discipline and the diversification of trading different pairs where one can not trade severall pairs on his own.

Do not ask for any EA's to be made because the exits are pure discretionary.

If somebody feels that for this reason it can then not be called a system but a method thats fine for me.

This system helps you to become a REAL trader and not some sort of executer of a signal because a bunch of indicators line up in some sort of a direction and close you trade because an indicator tells you to do so.

I wish you prospers trading and hope to see you in the trading room.

Furder details will be anounced where and when the room will be opend for the public. The same for the indicators and templates and the entry rules.

The results at the bottom of this posting are made only by the (T_S_R) system.

Friendly regards....iGoR

Hi, Igor, when room is starting? I wont to be a member! it possible? My English is bad , but I wont you to teach me traiding on your method, because the last 2 month I try to learn T S R independently, but it difficult for me... Thank YOU!

Reason: