Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 48

mladen:
just a intermediate step : This version of spectrometr is using dll for fourier calculation so it is, thanks to brute force of c and dll, faster and less cpu hostile. It is not a mixed radix dll yet (hence the name of the the dll is spectrometr - it is written just for this single indicator in mind, some others will probably not work with it) ps: The dll from the spectrometr.zip should be unpacked to libraries folder

mr mladen

do you have a tutorial to make a dll file.

The simplest way to see how it is done is to open the experts\samples folder and there you have an example how it is done (that is a complete C sample project with almost all that is necessary for building a dll that will work with metatrader terminal)

Q_Mouze:
mr mladen do you have a tutorial to make a dll file.

mladen:
Just a intermediate step : this version of spectrometr is using dll for Fourier calculation so it is, thanks to brute force of C and dll, faster and less CPU hostile. It is not a mixed radix dll yet (hence the name of the the dll is spectrometr - it is written just for this single indicator in mind, some others will probably not work with it) PS: the dll from the spectrometr.zip should be unpacked to libraries folder

Thank you very much for this product. I will give it a try.

Thanks,

Where is everybody?

Hello! Anybody here? When it is quite like this, only two possible situations could have happened: 1) people are making too much money and don't have time to post anything or 2) the brokers have taken all the money!

Let me just hope that it's a situation number 1 because I sure would love to learn more from this thread.

Mearyeaurng:
Hello! Anybody here? When it is quite like this, only two possible situations could have happened: 1) people are making too much money and don't have time to post anything or 2) the brokers have taken all the money! Let me just hope that it's a situation number 1 because I sure would love to learn more from this thread.

Today was one of the those fantastic trading days for me so i will have to go with option 1

Files:

altoronto:
This is something I play with it, will see tomorrow ..

Altoronto,

Just curious as to what indicator this is (pg 42 post 415) and what sort of success you have had with it ?

Thank you for any information you can give.

Gortzel browser

Guru mladen and Mr.pip,

can you guide me how to use GORTZEL BROWSER ?

can it be use as STANDALONE indicator?

I would have to agree with Pip... ideal cycle trading conditions. You can get by just by counting bars. Pity about the range..you have to be fast or at least awake.

debashis

It is a standalone indicator. It does not require any other indicator in order to work

As of usage : I think that some people at this thread have done an excellent job of explaining how to use it for estimations (and ultimately for trading decisions too). Best to read their posts first

debashis:
Guru mladen and Mr.pip,

can you guide me how to use GORTZEL BROWSER ?

can it be use as STANDALONE indicator?

mladen:
debashis

It is a standalone indicator. It does not require any other indicator in order to work

As of usage : I think that some people at this thread have done an excellent job of explaining how to use it for estimations (and ultimately for trading decisions too). Best to read their posts first

Hi Debashis,

What Mladen is try to say is that many members, myself included, have shared their thoughts on how G Browser works and how to best apply it. You will need to go back from the beginning and read the entire thread to gain proper understanding of what is being accomplished in this thread. It will be difficult for us to summarize the entire thread now.

To help you with your studies, here are some posts that I have posted personally that may be of help to you. Those posts are

375,392 393,394,399,404,446

Study what is being said there and review the examples carefully to gain more insight.

Cheers,

Pip

Reason: