Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 37

Jozy:

Hello Mladen or anyone else who knows:

1.I thought I downloaded the Original Value Charts indi with arrows and alerts when the candle crosses 8, -8, 4, -4; selectable. I cannot find it in my folder and I have gone through all the posts on this site without success. If you can point in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

2. Mladen to you have an On Chart version of the Value Chart? Can it be done?

Thanks

Jozy

1. As far as I know, there is no version with arrows

2. Not sure if the "on chart" version would benefit (due to the levels it is using)

mladen:

2. Not sure if the "on chart" version would benefit (due to the levels it is using)

Thank you for prompt response. Any chance for a version with alerts and arrows? And, would there be benefit in exploring the possibility of On Chart?

Thanks again

mladen:

Some DZ versions with ultra package for arrows,including alerts

And lately found a simple VC ver with all possible arrows,alerts.no on chart ver till now.

Nice charts. I love a bit of stochastic action!

mntiwana:

And lately found a simple VC ver with all possible arrows,alerts.no on chart ver till now.

Mntiwana, many many thanks for offering these.

Lenyooo:
Nice charts. I love a bit of stochastic action!
What stochastic?

mladen:

Unfortunately but the value chart needs update to be compatible with the latest two builds (985 and 988)

Here is the version that works with new builds correctly too

Hi Mladen,

I am taking a much closer look at the value charts; started reading the Helweg&Stendahl book (thank you for suggesting it in one of your posts here). I wanted to visually test some of the value chart (VC) mq4 files that appear in this thread but am facing an issue…. For shorter-term trading, ideally I would like to try using shorter term VCs. The picture below demonstrates my issue. I am using your value-chart-nmc.mq4 file (from post #240) but the issue is the same for other files found here.

Would you be able to tell me what is so magically wrong with number 7 used for “number of bars for sampling”? At 7 the chart disappears and the charts with numbers <7 have those strange outliers on the D1 and smaller timeframes (I see no such outliers on W1 and Mn)…

Could this be a coding bug ? Can it be corrected ?

dabiel6:

Hi Mladen,

I am taking a much closer look at the value charts; started reading the Helweg&Stendahl book (thank you for suggesting it in one of your posts here). I wanted to visually test some of the value chart (VC) mq4 files that appear in this thread but am facing an issue…. For shorter-term trading, ideally I would like to try using shorter term VCs. The picture below demonstrates my issue. I am using your value-chart-nmc.mq4 file (from post #240) but the issue is the same for other files found here.

Would you be able to tell me what is so magically wrong with number 7 used for “number of bars for sampling”? At 7 the chart disappears and the charts with numbers <7 have those strange outliers on the D1 and smaller timeframes (I see no such outliers on W1 and Mn)…

Could this be a coding bug ? Can it be corrected ?

That is the way how original sampling is done ... will check, but if we are to keep the original calculation, there is no bug

Good day heroes Mladen/mntiwana ,

Please can you help me with the MTF version of the ordinary value chart (including moving averages).

Tank you and waiting for a response.  

Reason: