Have you idea!

Hi everybody

Do you know how I can give one sell and one buy order in one time in MT4?

I would like to send one buy order and one sell order just in one time (not in two times), can you help me?

Did you use of Newstrader PRO? What do you think about it?

Thanks,

The metatrader basic function to send buy and sell orders is

ordersend(....)

You can only send a buy and a sell order using it. One can write a function like BUYSELL() that will can send the buy and the sell orders, but it will go as two orders. It will appear as one order to the user, but in reality it is two orders with two ticket numbers.

Maji:
The metatrader basic function to send buy and sell orders is

ordersend(....)

You can only send a buy and a sell order using it. One can write a function like BUYSELL() that will can send the buy and the sell orders, but it will go as two orders. It will appear as one order to the user, but in reality it is two orders with two ticket numbers.

Yes, Exactly wat you say,I would like send Two orders (Two ticket Numbers) just in one time?Can you help me?

Yes, that can be done.

Connection to server

Hello,

I'm just starting. Does any body know, how to solve the problem

with the connection, if the admin does not allow me to connect.

I try to use interbankfx (MT). I already tried both versions 4 and 3 without

succes. Is there any possibility to stay on local network and at the same time to connect via mobile network (only to fx server, the rst applicatin should work via local net).

Thnx for the advise.

mlyno1:
Hello,

I'm just starting. Does any body know, how to solve the problem

with the connection, if the admin does not allow me to connect.

I try to use interbankfx (MT). I already tried both versions 4 and 3 without

succes. Is there any possibility to stay on local network and at the same time to connect via mobile network (only to fx server, the rst applicatin should work via local net).

Thnx for the advise.

Sounds to me you need something like a VPN solution. You need a working internet connection in all cases.

Reason: