Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 94

Sound Alert

Hello

For the next version of Ras would it be possible to

have a sound alert when a trade is taken

Thanks

The developers are finishing creating next RAS EA version: I sent all the possible bugs/suggestions and so on to them few days ago.

Hope we will have everything today or tomorrow what we wanted/requested/reported.

But for now I have something to tell about private groups. It may be important for RAS service. Just to help the members to fix some EAs, to make commercial improvement of any private EAs, or may be good for commecial people and especially - for programmers.

I am posting it here because there is some idea that programmers will help the members to be a seller in RAS. Help meaning: for free or for money as they want.

I am re-posting from here:

---------------

How to open private, moderated or public private groups on the forum: starting from this page.

Private groups (social groups) fixed now:

- simple users can not see invite only groups.

They dont have access in list of groups.

- simple users can not access to invite only groups.

They dont have access.

- invited users but not subscribed to group can browse group but they do not see group messages (but they see members).

invited user = user which got invitation but didnt accept it, he is not member of group.

subscribed user = member of group.

-----------

As I know - many members asked to have our groups closed to manage the groups themselves in the way as close forum.

It may be imprortant for the members who want to make something:

- Programmer + members doing request;

- Commecial people invited the members by subscription;

- programmers who want to help the members to be a seller in RAS (for free or for money fixing/improving some their systems or EAs).

-------

Next fixing of those private group will be very soon and it will be related to attachments features on the group.

Payment system is still only in Paypal ?

We are several from South Africa or Kenya who would like to use the system but this Paypal restriction of payment is a problem. No way for adding at less Moneybookers ???

I know this problem.

It is not only from South Africa or Kenya. It is may be 25% of the population of the world .... Russia and other countries.

My country is not listed for paypal for example

It will be visa/master cards soon.

Besides, the developers are working hard to connect webmoney as well.

Ho that's goood news !

hey by the way ND you're not from USA ?!

No. Not from the US.

By the way, we all are forex people.

same problem going on

Hy ND,

any news about the issue I informed you about?

I'm still experiencing thos "removed locally" message.

Thanks

It should be fixed.

Anyway, I tested RAS EA version 1.21 ...

I had this message but with clones only because ths RAS EA is not working as buyer/seller inside one PC.

So, I reported about it (because clones are automatic buyer and I am seller of about 30 signals ... so it should work inside 1 PC anyway).

Yeah...its too bad the FSA does not allow Americans to open up Forex accounts...

ES

newdigital:
No. Not from the US. By the way, we all are forex people.

newdigital:
It should be fixed.

Anyway, I tested RAS EA version 1.21 ...

I had this message but with clones only because ths RAS EA is not working as buyer/seller inside one PC.

So, I reported about it (because clones are automatic buyer and I am seller of about 30 signals ... so it should work inside 1 PC anyway).

Should I download a new version from ras website, to have the fixed version?

Thanks

Rob

Reason: