Scalping systems - page 12

The technique scalping indi repaints. I just ran it in vhands and saw it repainting several bars back.

Yeah, the indis repaint. Be careful

interesting

forex_trend- > repaints

FX_fish, Forex_trend fxfariz (two versions of the famous Solar wind) -> repaints

super_signals -> repaints

super_trend -> repaints

cycleIdentifier -> repaints

I must be going old. I thought that all of these were dead.

Haunted, that must be it.

PRICE Repaints

OPEN does not

droesparky:
PRICE Repaints

droesparky:
PRICE Repaints

Fortunately

FerruFx

mladen:
forex_trend- > repaints

FX_fish, Forex_trend fxfariz (two versions of the famous Solar wind) -> repaints

super_signals -> repaints

super_trend -> repaints

cycleIdentifier -> repaints

I must be going old. I thought that all of these were dead.

Haunted, that must be it.

you are correct , they like sooooooooo good in the past but in real time watch out ,its more like watching a stop light that is broken go from green to red every time someone hits the cross walk buttom,LOL

no painting

Iceman19999:
you are correct , they like sooooooooo good in the past but in real time watch out ,its more like watching a stop light that is broken go from green to red every time someone hits the cross walk buttom,LOL

look at this thread the conclusion is that supertrend does not repaint

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

SuperTrend v1.2 (post 1) 2 pairs 1min chart few hours - no repainting fxbs

swall:
look at this thread the conclusion is that supertrend does not repaint

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

SuperTrend v1.2 (post 1) 2 pairs 1min chart few hours - no repainting fxbs

The problem with 'Supertrend' is that there are multiple indicators with this name. The 'original' one was created as a 'joke' and explicitly looked at future bars, meaning it literally knew what future prices were before it drew its signals - which of course will only work with historical data, so failed utterly when operating in 'real-mode'!

What later incarnations do, I don't know, but the 'genre' will be forever tainted because of the original...

omelette:
The problem with 'Supertrend' is that there are multiple indicators with this name. The 'original' one was created as a 'joke' and explicitly looked at future bars, meaning it literally knew what future prices were before it drew its signals - which of course will only work with historical data, so failed utterly when operating in 'real-mode'! What later incarnations do, I don't know, but the 'genre' will be forever tainted because of the original...

SuperSignals(started as a joke) - repaint by definition (intentionally) - all versions

SuperTrend- not suppose to - but too many versions and mods under same name - so consequently some might, though normally - it shouldn't (and doesn't)

p.s. O., please clean your PM box

Reason: