Great EA in backtest! - page 4

for GBP

is this EA works for GBP and AUD too ?

==================

Proven Forex System

GP2X:
Yes, it's working on H1. Attached is my result for about 20 hours, on two pairs only. 10k-700k. But I don't think any broker would allow such kind scalping with huge lots.

GP are you using all the default settings, please post your settings and TF

Yes, default settings. I only enabled some showxxxx for displaying purpose only, didn't change anything else. Actually the default risk, 0.5 is way too high, that's why my account climbed to almost 2M last night but drop down to 400k this morning, after a 1.6M lose.

MarvinSk:
GP are you using all the default settings, please post your settings and TF

Yes I think Riks should be 0.3

incredible EA, i am doing a foward test too,

but it has anyway to trade live?

(of course we need to test for a long time)

Or I think we need to have a hit and run strategy. Like running it for 24 hours. Until the target reach (time, or amount). Whatever result, and take the profit away, wire transfer the money out, leaving the starting capital again.

Do not accumulate more and more money there. Because it becomes risky and not worth.

my cybertrader presets

I have attached the settings that I was using for the last 15 hrs with great result. I think the best way to exchange settings is to post the .set expert settings files. I am using it on M15 JPY and EUR. I also turned on the MA and adjusted the risk to 0.3%. What we need to figure out is a risk setting that would allow one to trade it for real money and not have to put a lot in margin. Also a BIG question is: how do we make it to take more than 1 pip profit at a time? If it loses 8 pips in one trade then it has to be profitable 8 times to make it back. However, I think based on its internal probability calculations, the EA stays in to take more than 1 pip at times..whenever it thinks it can get more. Please post your thoughts for those who have studied it. This is a very complex EA and will take a while to figure out its best settings.

Files:

This EA has good potential, but I don't think any broker will allow this type of trading. Very big lots and too many trades in a row.

Has anyone tried this EA on a real live account?

new version is out

There is an upgraded version out that includes a lot of more powerful tools like Fractals, ADX and some neural network..I just have to translate it into english and I will post it as soon as I am done..It will be version 1.60

I just started testing this system as well.

i'm using the following settings aside from the default

Risk - .3

AutoLots - False

Lots - 5

on a 1 hour chart..

Does this sound correct to all?

BTW

I trade with interbankFX and i already have a scalper system in place, they don't give me any trouble.. I only go to 5 lots but it turns up plenty profit for me. I back tested this system and you can pull out well over 10k a week going for 5 lots.

Reason: