Discussing the article: "How to create a simple Multi-Currency Expert Advisor using MQL5 (Part 5): Bollinger Bands On Keltner Channel — Indicators Signal" - page 2

hdhyxiaobin #:

hello roberto
have modify indicator name and EA running   OK 

but open many orders at one symbol

Maybe you don't understand or don't know that on the internet there are many versions of the Keltner Channel indicator.

Did you read my explanation in the article, or did you just download the EA program.

In part 2. Signal Indicators, I have explained:
"The Keltner Channel indicator used for Expert Advisors in this article, I specifically created using a method that is popular today, namely the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) period 20 with upper and lower bands using the ATR indicator period 20."

So, don't hope that by renaming the indicator the EA will work correctly, because different indicators will have different input parameters and different calculations.

If you don't use the Keltner Channel indicator that I created specifically for the Bollinger Bands® On Keltner Channel EA, you should not expect to be able to use the Bollinger Bands® On Keltner Channel EA.

Hello Roberto,

You have done a great job ! I hope to make it work on my Pc.

I do have the following message : Keltner Channel.ex5 open error and others to follow.

Of cause, no result on the tester.

Thank you for your help.

Alain

navtrack1959 #:

Hello Roberto,

You have done a great job ! I hope to make it work on my Pc.

I do have the following message : Keltner Channel.ex5 open error and others to follow.

Of cause, no result on the tester.

Thank you for your help.

Alain

Hello,

My Expert Advisor name is BBOnKeltnerChannel_MCEA, NOT Multi-currency BB-Keltner (in the picture you sent me in email the name of EA is Multi-currency BB-Keltner)
The name of the indicator that I created specifically for BBOnKeltnerChannel_MCEA is Keltner Channel.mq5 (view and download the attachment to this article)

There are many versions of the Keltner Channel indicator on the web.
Please pay close attention to the file name and property input in indicators and experts because this is case sensitive.
If the input properties are not the same then the program will not run.

If you modify the EA program and an error occurs, you should not ask me.

All programs in MQL5 have been validated by the moderator in charge of it, so if they do not pass validation it is impossible for a program to be published by MQL5.

Reason: