Scalping systems

Anyone have any scalping methods they would like to share?

robp:
Anyone have any scalping methods they would like to share?

For what pair?

Any pair you like. I'd just wanted to open a thread to share scalping ideas.

sjerar:
For what pair?

hi

robp:
Any pair you like. I'd just wanted to open a thread to share scalping ideas.

good idea ...I'm ussualy used bollinger band indicator to get some pips during asian session with TF 5 m on gbp ...but i'm not true scalper

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Can you post a picture of what you do?

prasxz:
good idea ...I'm ussualy used bollinger band indicator to get some pips during asian session with TF 5 m on gbp ...but i'm not true scalper

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

The wannabe rainbow

Ok here it is and if you wanna try the wannaB then I suggest a demo account for starters. I am still testing it.

5 min chart.

there are 12 WMAs, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, (make these one color)

15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 (Make these one color)

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

entry is when price closes on the opposite side of the MAs. (shown with a red line)

and stock crossed in proper directions, I like it best when there is decent sepreration of the stoch lines.

there are two suggestions for stops

one is the opposite end of the candle that closed outside the MAs. (shown with a green line)

two is the last high or low on the 5 min chart. (also shown with a green line)

target is the distiance between the entry point and the last high or low. (note the small blue lines showing this)

Files:
wannabe_bow.gif  71 kb

Yes, that works. I have a very similar one, except with the addition of a 55EMA. When it break the EMA is the signal. I'll try it with your stoch addition.

droesparky:
Ok here it is and if you wanna try the wannaB then I suggest a demo account for starters. I am still testing it.

5 min chart.

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

entry is when price closes on the opposite side of the MAs. (shown with a red line)

and stock crossed in proper directions, I like it best when there is decent sepreration of the stoch lines.

one is the opposite end of the candle that closed outside the MAs. (shown with a green line)

target is the distiance between the entry point and the last high or low. (note the small blue lines showing this)

Are you using MT4's resident stoch or a custom? If so, can you post it. I can't get MT4's to look like your picture. Are you using low/high and MA method simple?

droesparky:

5 min chart.

Slow Stoch 30, 10, 10

People please when you mention MAs, either post a .tpl file or post the exact name of MA - like LWMA stands for linear weighted MA, but there is Weighted Close instead which is the type of data for MA.

droesparky

Can you simply post indicators (if not standard) and a .tpl file? You can get .tpl file by right clicking on the chart and pressing "save template" button.

Here is a template, dont make this thing difficult use any MAs.

However if you can read my original said WMAs I believe tht should be specific enough.

Also the first pic was of Oanda platform, thats why it may look different from yours, but just use the standard stoch in MT4

Files:

robp:
Yes, that works. I have a very similar one, except with the addition of a 55EMA. When it break the EMA is the signal. I'll try it with your stoch addition.

Anyway you show us on how to trade the 55EMA? Thanks.

Reason: