Scalping systems - page 9

prasxz:
interbankfx is good for scalping

You must hold your position at least 93 seconds.

FerruFx

agreed.

cipyu:
agreed.

Thanks... for agreed.....idi....

FerruFx:
You must hold your position at least 93 seconds. FerruFx

They recommend it... they don't enforce it. If you abuse the hell out of it, then it may become an issue. In other words, if an EA is shooting off orders every 15 seconds and then shutting them down 20 seconds later on a consistent basis... they may want to talk to you.

Mr.Marketz:
They recommend it... they don't enforce it. If you abuse the hell out of it, then it may become an issue. In other words, if an EA is shooting off orders every 15 seconds and then shutting them down 20 seconds later on a consistent basis... they may want to talk to you.

For sure they will block the account.

The lot size will be also an issue. IBFX doesn't like at all that traders make money.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
For sure they will block the account.

The lot size will be also an issue. IBFX doesn't like at all that traders make money.

FerruFx

Who would you recommend then FerruFx?

I've done my fair share of bashing IBFX... even on their own forum. However, I'd like to say the following about them;

They are, more than likely, the best MT supported broker out there. Before I blew out my last account 9 months back, I was moving some big sized lots (scalping)... and no problems. The only issues I've ever had with them in the past was when their servers kept crashing, and the crazy spread widening during "non-news" times. Both of these issues have long been resolved.

I'll say it again... IBFX, imo, is the best MT supported broker out there. This goes for order execusion... and integrity of your funds.

As far as the "broker is out to get" stuff. I used to think that way too, until I started trading with the trend. Look into it, you'll quickly realize the broker had nothing to do with your failures all along. My last blowout had nothing to do with IBFX... it only had to do with me. Lets take some responsibilities for our actions...shall we.

Worst broker for scalping - FXCM. Not sure about them now, but back in the day when I had an account with them, they would stall orders regularly; jag-offs.

Peace,

MM

hi

i didn't know that trader should hold their position in 93 second before close it in IBFX , is there any statement like that in their term and condition ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i didn't know that trader should hold their position in 93 second before close it in IBFX , is there any statement like that in their term and condition ?

NO statement but if you will do this 5/24 they will kick you out...

I was told about the 90 second rule while chating with one of their reps online.

Reason: