School of Pimpology - page 83

FX Pimp:

Most had long gone down the pub or to tend to their families, but the die-hards were still there, looking at crude as it broke $101.00 for a quick trade of 100 pips to $100.00 then a double or nothing back up to original entry.

This is just meant to give you all an insight into what goes on in the free room we offer.

Keep quiet or make conversation. It's upto you.

One thin I announce is that we are 150 strong now and at full capacity.

We will be moving to a posher place in the next couple of weeks with some added features so make sure you join us now and get to grips with the way we operate.

Cher Monsieur Pimp,

once again a great call ! I am also looking forward to a new chat room since I often find myself sitting in silence in the room with no messages coming through !

Here is a list of what we have on each timeframe.

CCI's (From top to bottom of chart)

1m - 5m/15m/21Signal

5m - 15m/60m/Signal(1m)

15m -15m/60m/Signal(5m)

60m - 60m/4hr/Signal(15m)

4hr - 4hr/daily/Signal(60m)

daily - Daily/Weekly/Signal)

Weekly- Weekly/Monthly/Signal(daily)

M.A's (20's are ema/ 50's are simple)

1m - 20/5m20/15m20/60m20/Maybe a 4hr 20, can't rememember

5m - 20/15m20/60m20&50/4hr20

15m 20&50/60m20&50/4hr20&50

60m 20&50/4hr20&50/daily20&50

4hr 20&50/daily20&50/weekly20&50

Daily 20&50/weekly20&50/Monthly20&50

Weekly 20&50/Monthly20&50

Boiler Room

[18:01:36] FX Pimp says: anyone up for one last short on the black stuff before we wrap it up?

[18:04:54] FX Pimp says: you

[18:04:56] FX Pimp says: know

[18:04:58] FX Pimp says: you

[18:05:00] FX Pimp says: wanna!

[18:44:59] FX Pimp says: i was thinking close short at 100 and go long

Just a snippet, an extract of the text in the boiler room prior to close on Friday evening.

Most had long gone down the pub or to tend to their families, but the die-hards were still there, looking at crude as it broke $101.00 for a quick trade of 100 pips to $100.00 then a double or nothing back up to original entry.

This is just meant to give you all an insight into what goes on in the free room that so many of you have so greatly contributed to.

Keep quiet or make conversation. It's upto you. Have a joke, make new friends and make a few quid to if you like.

One thing I announce is that we are 150 strong now and at full capacity, so entrance is restricted to one out one in.

We will be moving to a posher place in the next couple of weeks with some added features so make sure you join us now and get to grips with the way we operate.

Just click on the above link or add FX Pimp to your skype contacts.

Have a great weekend

Files:
cheeky_32.gif  39 kb

Good Morning all.

Are we set for a week of Dollar weakness?

Are we set for Gold back in the 800's?

Hmmmmmmmmm. I don't know.

For the first time on Friday I witness Gold moving up to Friday's 765 target, whilst Crude was falling and knocking on 100's door.

Is this the big dis-association?

Lets look at the evidence.

Crude fell 200 pips during Asia and Gold moved up 150 so although it's a little early to say, it's a distinct possibility.

Gold is definately lookinf the stronger of the two and I'd opt for the currencies to be following her.

We have seen a lot of Dollar weakness moving in over Friday/Last night, but I think some pull backs are needed this morning. Euro to 1.4250 and Sterling to 1.7930.

Nothing else doing and personally, I won't be participating, having drank far too much at my neices 1st birthday yesterday.

More to follow

Emerging down trend on USDCHF 15m

According to the pimpology template, a signal is emerging on the 15m tf for USDCHF. If we look at the Elliott wave oscillator, we can see a divergence and the crossing of the 0 line by the indicator. This is the signal for an entry in a wave 4. On the breakout downwards we have a nice 5th wave entry for a first target of 1.0972. More than 150 pips!! :-):-) But be careful in case of a double bottom forming at the level of the current low.

Files:
signal.jpg  233 kb

Pips Galore

Hi Pimp,

Great call on cable - nealry 100 pips made on this trade alone. Hats off to you Master Yoda........

Used my variant strategy for effect on crude and snaffled +35 pips. Honest Bill was gulping the stuff down and managed two lovely trades using the 5m chart cci strategy. Well done Bill........

USD/CHF was good for pips this morning - I took two trades long as it broke the resistance line at 1.1160 and closed for +20 and waited for another go which came with entry at 1.1163 and closed at 1.1189 and closed as it bounced off 5m 200. It was good for more pips as I put up in the boiler room at it broke the 1.1200 area and an easy 30 pips was available. Hopefully, some of the group took the trade.

I did not take them as I had closed for the day with a lovely 192 pips safely stored in the tin before lunch.

Loving the strategy and for those that are on the sidelines, believe, believe, believe......Yummy, yummy, yummy......

Thank you for continuing to share and mentor.......May the force be with you

Padawin Rockie

What a comeback!!

So, after getting off to a terrible start of -25 pips on my first trade, which was a bad entry, I then took cable short as below. It was good for about +150 pips to the pivot. Now, the trigger was a little early, but it was the break of the 1hr20ma I took. It dropped >10pips as I clicked the sell button. Then my stop loss was too tight. So, I lost another 25 on this one. Only to watch it go all the way down.

Not deterred, I took a similar trade on eurusd later closing 75% for +56 pips. I left the 25% on until Gold bounced off the 4hr20ma closing it for +117 pips. With hindsight this was a perfect exit.

Average on this = +71pips.

That plus a few crude trades left me with +70 before lunch.

What a comeback!!

While, I'm happy with that, just take note, that if I hadn't jumped in on the first loser and had gotten my s/l right. I'd be +270today.

SO, STICK THE STRATEGY AND MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE

Files:
chart_8.gif  19 kb

For USDCHF, price should first reach 1.1320 and then break down to 1.1100. This is 1st target, but it should not go lower.

If EURUSD is breaking down on the 15m chart, expect it to reach 1.3955.

Good morning all.

Looks as if everybody has been making good pips so congratulations to you all.

Cable to the pivot yesterday was an excellent trade, well done Bill.

There's others too. Mymarhaba and Dvarrin, Rockdrive as ever. Some really good pippage.

Forgive me if I haven't got round to everyojnes emails yet.

I was out all day Sunday and most of yesterday, and today I won't be about much either but I will get round to them today.

Onto business, Crude is having a bery bad time. Not quite as bad a Lehman Brothers but very close. Almost 10 Dollars down yesterday !

Gold fell too but the resilience remains.

As someone kindly pointed out on Friday, Gold has had a big run and must make a little run to the heavens before it makes up its mind.

The daily pivot for Gold has managed to scramble above the weekly which is positive, but price is wedged between the two. Needs to break either 770 for short or 780 for long.

Swissie is looking very week, so Euro and Cable above the pivots might be nice for a few pips

Thanks Zak Excellent as ever

Reason: