School of Pimpology - page 87

4cci

FX Pimp:
You know why don't you?

You still have the old 10CCI from the old place.

I've tried telling Rocky about it but he likes it. He's even got Bill back on it but it's not all that.

Look where the 4 (1m 21) crosses and alerts you to the move about to happen before it happens. Now that's magic

FX,

Yes, I was experimenting with the 10cci trying to be more conservative. So, Rockdrive is not to blame. Going back over some of my recent trades, I was missing out on 5-10 pips frequently and this was also catching me out with my stop loss. I actually reverted to the 5cci first thing this morning. My understanding is that if everything else is in order then this will reduce false signals on the 5cci. Or put another way, you only use the trigger 5cci when everything else stacks up.

I now see you and Dan are using a 4cci. Time to revise my template again, I guess.

Honest Bill.

FX Pimp:
Will it or won't it?

"Crude will do one of two things here.

Find support off the 60m/4hr 20 or fall straight through.

One could place an order at 95.75 for a short or 96.75 for a long"

"Currencies have moved well too so nothing doing at this second but one I like the potential of that we don't trade a lot is Kiwi. If it can get over 0.67, it could well go 100"

Oooooops I did it again. Another 300 pips almost for the fantanstic supporters and readers of the thread.

Great way to round off the last day in the UK for me.

Thanks all so much for your support. Tomorrows analysis will come with a mediterranean twaaaaang and most likely a cerveza hangover !!!!

Keep up the posts guys. We're getting good at this now.

Files:
cheeky_39.gif  71 kb

Files:
chart_9.gif  13 kb

I know, I know Mr P.

But I find the 4cci (or 5cci) is a bit jumpy. I miss a few with the 10cci but catch the strong ones. Just my preference, hope you don't mind

This is what I was waiting for mind.

A cool 200+ on crude and 80 or so on euro.

luuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvllllllyy

TonyH

Files:
crude.gif  25 kb
eu_m5_1.gif  26 kb

10 CCi

OK Le Pimp,

You are the master and yes its a little old hat, and yes the 4 cci, is the cats whiskers, but honestly, some of us traders are stubborn old things (I'm speaking about myself with the old - just in case any other traders reading this get the hump!). Like Mr Tony, I like the 10cci as it is less jumpy, and had helped me with my trading. The good news is that I am currently looking to move over to MT4, cos GFT is not so user friendly. This will mean I shall incorporate the template you sent me, and so I will have the 4cci on it. I will test run MT4 and if I am happy I'll be moving across lock stock and two smoking barrels.

Some news, I had not planned to trade today, as I had chores, but, I switched on briefly this morning and liked crude, so I put an order in. On GFT clx8, I put buy in at 96.10, which was break of 15m 20. It was a limit order for 100 pips. It was a lovely surprise when I opened up on my return to see the extra's burdening my account. Lovely jubbly, and a most excellent share Master Yoda.

I have told myself I will not trade again tomorrow, as I have chores again.....but will have a little sneaky peek and see what's cooking.

Massive good hunting in your new domicile.........they be lucky to have you.

Limit Buying Rockie

p.s. Tony you rock........Well done on the big pips - great effort and well deserved!

GU 4 Hrs 19.09.2008 Price Action

Hi All,

GU 4h PA see the chart

Please correction if I'm wrong to draw the tread line Mr Pimp......

Rgds,

MY Marahaba

Files:

hi pimp,

need your advice on this. was looking at 4hr chart and looking for short, missed the initially retractment. now price fell -150 pips.daily CCI at -160. tempted to go to 5/15min chart for entry. advisable ? worried that there might be a reversal.

regards

GU 1Hr - 15M - 1M

Hi All see GU 1Hr - 15M - 1M

Rgds,

MYmarahaba

Files:

Gu

Dear All,

I Think GU Going Down

1 Hr PB Price Below 50SMA and 20EMA , and 1 M price below 300EMA

15 M wait to Break 320 EMA.

Hi Mr Pimp please advise if I'M wrong