Advantages and disadvantages of an automatic vehicle - page 7

It is not critical to leave the bot unattended if the bot makes few trades or trades long term.

But if a bot makes dozens of trades a day, you need to keep an eye on it.

It is impossible to make the ATC as flexible as a human can make flexible decisions.

You cannot keep track of all probabilities with software. You have to exclude errors at least from a larger one.

All troubles lie in mistakes. Isn't it?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I wouldn't call them disadvantages, just technical issues.

The disadvantage of an automaton is that if your strategy has a trend/flat. then it is rosier to make a switch and manage this point manually. That is, some settings are for trend, others for flat. Sometimes it happens that there is not even a word to determine the state of the market - it's better to wait it out.

This way, the profit will be many times larger - it's been proven 100 times.

We have been discussing many times whether it's more important to enter or exit.

ATC should independently determine when to enter and when to exit the trade.

Sometimes I look at the signals and see that there are more profitable signals without protective stops, and they are closed manually. But this is a suicidal trading method. The accumulation of losing trades always leads to a loss.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I wouldn't call them disadvantages, just technical issues.

The disadvantage of an automaton is that if your strategy has a trend/flat. then it is rosier to make a switch and manage this point manually. That is, some settings are for trend, others for flat. Sometimes it happens that there is not even a word to determine the state of the market - it's better to wait.

If you enter by the signal, you should exit manually, i.e. close it manually. Thus, the profit will be many times greater - 100 times tested.

There is no such thing as a flat, it's all a trend of different scales.

Maxim Romanov:
There is no such thing as a flat, it's all trending on different scales.

No, there is no such thing as a trend. It's all a flat on different scales.

George Merts:

No, there is no such thing as a trend. It's all a flat on different scales.

Yeah, that's the right way to go

This is probably the right way to look at it.

A trend is essentially a defined sequence of waves.

A flat is also a defined sequence of waves.

On the charts we can see an up trend, a down trend and a sideways trend, i.e. a flat.

Many people mistake a wave for a trend, but this is not at all true in the current timeframe.

Reason: