SuperTrend - page 3

claypot:
Hi, jnrtrading thanks for the indy Take a look at the two pictures thou, the supertrend line tend to become sqiggly, you'll notice sqigglyness when the indy is running for a while on the chart, is suppose to do that? but once you reset the indy the line is ok.

Yeah I noticed that too. I think it had something to do with the way metatrader was counting the bars. I updated it and hopefully it has solved it. Try re-downloading it.

thx for the indicator...

Does it repaint??

sonic

It should not (due to it's nature cases when repainting can occur are very rare)

Just in case : the non repainting version (to make it sure) and since in10tion already brought our attention to similarities, the volty like version (also does not repaint)

sonicdeejay:
thx for the indicator...

Does it repaint??

sonic

MTF Supertrend

Hi Guys.,

Is anybody have an MTF version from the Supertrend what is on the 1st POSt ?

Thanks

Adam

indy

This one was posted by fxbs in the multitimeframe indicator forum

Has anybody actually used mine since I updated it? Does it work OK? If not then could you let me know the problem so I can rectify it. Thanks.

Also I don't know what repainting means but once the current bar has passed the indicator should stay where it was. Thanks.

Hey jnrtrading

I put it on today. looks fine so far.

cheers and thanks

indy

Yep all gud no more sqigglyness cheers.

jnrtrading:
Has anybody actually used mine since I updated it? Does it work OK? If not then could you let me know the problem so I can rectify it. Thanks. Also I don't know what repainting means but once the current bar has passed the indicator should stay where it was. Thanks.

SuperTrend v1.2 (post 1) 2 pairs 1min chart few hours - no repainting

Dear All

I have this indicator with almost the same name in my computer.

I forgot where I got it from.

It looks like JNR is the author.

I attached it to the chart, but they look different.

Can you take a look at it and let me know which one should I use?

and does 'my' version repaint? It looks better than the latest version.

Thanks

Files:
Reason: