All Indicators too late generate signal

Why All Indicators too late generate signal?

Could you let me know how to create accurate indicator?

Mbokdhe:

because price moves indicators...intuition can precede price action

Pava:
because price moves indicators...intuition can precede price action

Indicators are based on calculation prices from back..

It is fast but real price is far away.. price action.

There are some indicators which are generating the signals very early, even in predictable way (as forecasting for example). But the signals from those indicators are weak. Because the signals from the future are not strong you know...

There are some indicators which are indicating the current existing condition. The signals from those indicators are medium strong (because of noise in real time).

There are some indicators with very strong signals. Almost without any false. But signals are coming too late sometimes (too late for us to make good money from them).

Combination of those signals is the System.

If this System was forward tested manually for few weeks so it become a Trading System.

And after that only EA can be created.

That's my experience.

indicators

Just as the others have said all indicators are just following the price so this should give a rather large clue , learn about price action then use indicators as secondary to help you decipher the price action,price action can be trend,counter trend ,range ,scalping,divergence etc then all you have to do is find a set of indicators that follow price action according to your style of trading.

bubble

if price data is flat with short candles...bet for breakout in both directions...

My Vision is my only Command

Mbokdhe:

With this question, I can assure you... that you just start searching "the holy grail"... Anyway, there is no perfect indicator, the perfect is in yourself. You must combine your indicators, your mental and your money management. If there's a perfect indicators, I think there is no forex market... because nothing to trade...! everybody win...

My advised is choose 3-4 indicators, master it and combine with money management and your mental, you'll become a better trader.

Good luck,

My Vision is my only Command

Mbokdhe:

Please consider this :

There are many indicators on standard trading flatform such as MT4 and others. That indicators are build by the master of this area, such as Bill William, Larry William, Appled, Elders.. etc... They become a milionary and billionary with that indicators, why... because they master it and have good money management and good mental. Such as Larry William, from US.10.000,- in 12 month become US.1.470.000,- (real money).

Why should you create another indicators, just master it and combine it with your inner sources. Don't wasting time.... The "the holy grail" is not anywhere... it is in you.

Reason: